Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Top Ten 2005
HawkaManiac Wrote:Some "Underdogs" to look for would be SV, PC, and Law. Co.
SV-few years away from making a lot of noise IMO
PC-I hope you are talking about Perry Central and not Pike Central...really I would be surprised if either make it past the first round of the playoffs if they make it at all, esp. Pike Central.
Lawrence Co.-Should be a real good team but man what a tough schedule.

Another team to keep in mind is Whitley County with the good RB they have returning next season.
I believe you are talking about Ladale Rider?........if i am correct he broke the Whitley county high school season rushing record(1577yds.) which was previously held by Cumberland College coach Bobby Joe Lawson
liveMAROON Wrote:I believe you are talking about Ladale Rider?........if i am correct he broke the Whitley county high school season rushing record(1577yds.) which was previously held by Cumberland College coach Bobby Joe Lawson

Yeah Rider is who I was thinking about liveMaroon. He may be the best RB in the mountains next season. If they can put a good surporting cast around him, then they will make some noise.
PHSFAN Wrote:
HawkaManiac Wrote:Some "Underdogs" to look for would be SV, PC, and Law. Co.
SV-few years away from making a lot of noise IMO
PC-I hope you are talking about Perry Central and not Pike Central...really I would be surprised if either make it past the first round of the playoffs if they make it at all, esp. Pike Central.
Lawrence Co.-Should be a real good team but man what a tough schedule.

Another team to keep in mind is Whitley County with the good RB they have returning next season.

No kiddin...lol....Shelby valley is a little bit away from making it past districts....pike central.....lol....not a prayer in the next five to ten years do they have at makeing it past district....lol
Even if they do get mac, they still lack the skill in every position imaginable
LOL
It is true, Central is what I'd like to call a Decoy team....on the schedule just to take up space....Mac would be the best thing that ever happened to them
Central will not see a region shot in the next ten years....
pikeville looks like they wil be pretty good
As always........as Always....but it would be shame if Chris Mcnamee left to that double A dumpster Pike central
i heard pikeville are losing some really good players so some people better step up to be a good team we will be like belfy and peopel think we r going down
what??????
What are you talking about GOAT.......you make no sense if ur saying that we are not going to be as good as some say then u are wrong....
Pburg has lost alot of players form last year most of them playing on both sides of the ball they have 9 spots to fill..but pburg also had a very good fresh,an and jv team last year so they should find some people..to replace the ones that will be missed
1. Bell County
2. Rockcastle
3. Middlesboro
4. Pulaski SW
5. Prestonsburg
6. Pikeville
7. Corbin
8. Johnson Central
9. Breathitt
10. Belfry

Prestonsburg beat Bell last year but it was a good game so i will go with this
I really like this emote....

Cheval1.g:

oh yeah, pikeville will be good this year.....
liveMAROON Wrote:As always........as Always....but it would be shame if Chris Mcnamee left to that double A dumpster Pike central

Jesus Christ people give it a rest. This is about the Mtn. Top ten.. Not a Central bashing thread. Or any team for that matter. Now if you guys can't keep it on topic, then shut the hell up.. I'm getting sick and tired of people ruining perfectly good threads just because they disaggree with what someone has to say.

If you disagree then that's fine, it's your opinion, but no one can see into the future and know for sure what will happen. So instead of just downgrading a team, for whatever reason, just stick to the topic.
1. Belfry
2. Bell
3. Prestonsburg
4..Corbin
5. Breathitt County
6. Pikeville
7. Rockcastle County
8,9,10 NOT FOR SURE YET
I think Belfry should be # 1
who will lead the pather team next year with guys like sullivan shurtleff and gibson gone
Pike Centeral Has had alot of off seasons due to a coach who always plays with his nuts.But this year will be different since we have coach Mac leading this team.But with coach Mac leading the team we'll be regional champs in no time.