Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th Region 2009/10
who comes out of the 10th Region in 09/10?
Without a doubt Clark County. They return Stenzel, Zollo, and Rogers. Their backcourt and frontcourt will be very good. GRC is also a top 10, maybe top 5 team in the state. Mason County can compete with GRC, but the lack depth and experience and both will hurt the Royals down the stretch of each close game.

Scott, Harrison County, Montgomery County, and maybe a few more schools could be a surprise but I doubt it.
I agree. The favorites until proven otherwise.
I would like to remind everyone that GRC came within 6 points of dropping the ball to St. Patrick in the region tournament last year and that Mason lost their top player to injury a few weeks back, i think that some schools (St. Patrick, Brossart, Bracken, etc.) are going to shock this region this year.
Bracken and St. pat... really? No disrespect but who does St.Pat and Bracken have. One of them MIGHT win the All "A" (Bossart or Deming will), but I doubt either would make noise in March.
GOSAINTS Wrote:I would like to remind everyone that GRC came within 6 points of dropping the ball to St. Patrick in the region tournament last year and that Mason lost their top player to injury a few weeks back, i think that some schools (St. Patrick, Brossart, Bracken, etc.) are going to shock this region this year.

Man I Guess You Never Heard Of SCOTT HIGH...Lost To GRC By 6 In The Region Semi's...Beat Brossart Two Times ( One Time In Regular Season, The Other For The District Championship)...And Beat Bracken 100-55.
Scott is the solid #3 in the region and has been dangerously close of beating some of the big boys the past couple years. Lost to GRC I believe 3 times by 2 points or less in the regional semifinals the last 4 years. They have played GRC and Mason County very tough in the season as well (Mason beat them by 20 last year but the game was only a 5 point game with about 3 1/2 minutes left in the game...).

Scott lost some key players last year but do have an extremely good guard coming back in Kellen Smith as well as a good wing in Keylo Jones. Also O'Conner is a force on the inside. Scott is the solid #3 in the region and has been for quite sometime as they consistently give top teams a rough time and have had a chance of winning in all of them. Also, with the exception of the 2007/2008 season, ever since Scott joined the 10th, they have been in the top 25 at one point in the season (generally mid to late) at one point or another. Scott is a very legit team but you have to give the nod right now to Mason and Clark as being the top teams in the region at this time based on talent and who they have returning.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Scott is the solid #3 in the region and has been dangerously close of beating some of the big boys the past couple years. Lost to GRC I believe 3 times by 2 points or less in the regional semifinals the last 4 years. They have played GRC and Mason County very tough in the season as well (Mason beat them by 20 last year but the game was only a 5 point game with about 3 1/2 minutes left in the game...).

Scott lost some key players last year but do have an extremely good guard coming back in Kellen Smith as well as a good wing in Keylo Jones. Also O'Conner is a force on the inside. Scott is the solid #3 in the region and has been for quite sometime as they consistently give top teams a rough time and have had a chance of winning in all of them. Also, with the exception of the 2007/2008 season, ever since Scott joined the 10th, they have been in the top 25 at one point in the season (generally mid to late) at one point or another. Scott is a very legit team but you have to give the nod right now to Mason and Clark as being the top teams in the region at this time based on talent and who they have returning.

Agreed My Man...Well-Put Also
who will come out it will be a toss up between mason county and clark county but i think clark county will come out on top
TheTruth0123 Wrote:who will come out it will be a toss up between mason county and clark county but i think clark county will come out on top

Your prob right, but ANY TEAM CAN LOSE ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT...my friend