Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC(Brock Lesner)
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Brock was classless after his win over Frank Mir, just as he was when he beat Heath Herring. The only fighters i could see having a shot at beating Brock that are currently signed with the UFC are Shane Carwin and Cain Valezquiz. Carwin 6'3 262 at weigh inns is just as big as Brock. Cain on the other hand is greatly out sized in the weight category, but makes up for it with his wrestling ability, which is just as good, if not better than Brock's. Outside the UFC Fedor is the best match up there is, then you have the likes of Josh Barnett and Alistar Overeem. There are plenty of fighters that can beat Brock, it's just a matter of bringing them to the UFC.

Barnett is the guy other than Fedor that intrigues me the most outside the UFC, as he is a tremendous shoot wrestler.

The one person who no one is talking about is Bobby Lashley though.......big time wrestler who is as athletic as Brock just a little smaller and and trains with one of the top camps, American Top Team.
NEXT Wrote:Barnett is the guy other than Fedor that intrigues me the most outside the UFC, as he is a tremendous shoot wrestler.

The one person who no one is talking about is Bobby Lashley though.......big time wrestler who is as athletic as Brock just a little smaller and and trains with one of the top camps, American Top Team.

I can't believe i forgot about Lashley lol, im glad you mentioned him. Lashley said he doesnt want to sign with the UFC until he is a complete fighter and is known pretty well by mma fans. He said he wants to come striat into the UFC and fight for the title when he signs with them. I beleive he has four pro fights so far, i say by time he has 7 fights under his belt he will be in the UFC. Like you say Lashley is just as athletic, and just as good of a wrestler, so it will be a mega fight when he finally does sign with the UFC.
NEXT Wrote:Barnett is the guy other than Fedor that intrigues me the most outside the UFC, as he is a tremendous shoot wrestler.

Great post:Thumbs:
Not a big fan of the obscene gesters at the end of his match though.