Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arturo Gatti dead at 37
Horrible. Tragic. Devastating. Just a horrible night for me..I was Gattis biggest fan, and this has hit me harder than the swarm of celebrity deaths of late. The world of sports has lost a class act, and a definite true warrior. May he rest in peace.....so unbelievably tragic. Authorities suspect foul play, and a friend of the family said he and his wife had been having problems. They were on their second honeymoon in Brazil with their one year old child. This is so awful...

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/...id=4321150
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is a terrible tragedy.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This is a shame. Gatti had some of the greatest fights in the lower wiehgts of all time.
Its been said his wife strangled him with the strap of a purse.
this is a terrible tragedy. why would his want to kill him?
Strikeout King Wrote:this is a terrible tragedy. why would his want to kill him?

ESPN said they were on the brinks of a divorce.
did I hear she was 20-21??? Wasn't this the same age as the young woman that was with McNair?
His wife has been charged with his murder.
PC_You_Know Wrote:ESPN said they were on the brinks of a divorce.

Thanks for the info. this is a terrible Tragedy
news report says she was in the suite for 10hrs. before she noticed he was dead. He had been hit in the head before he was strangled. I didn't think she would be able to just walk up and do it without him fighting back. Also said they were very jealous of each other. He didn't like what she wore.( or didn't wear.)