Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 48 Vanderbilt 43
1st sec road win for UK in a few years, ended up alot closer than it started
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/commodores/football/xlive.htm

heres the stats for the game
Well, we won......thats all it matter I guess.....

WTG Cats !!!!
Looks like I missed a good game! UK had to really hold on to win this one
Wow UK pulled it out. Big surprise here. Vandy was very vulnerable after losing a heart breaker in OT to Florida last week. Good Job by the 'Cats to capitalize. Hope all the UK injured players don't have anything serious wrong.
How did Jones do?
I didn't watch it but I heard on the radio he had allowed his reciever to score a few times... I just listened to the end though.. so I don't much about it
Way to go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to find a way to win this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:How did Jones do?

had a rough outing this time around, cutler picked on him he allowed 3 tds on defense, muffed a kickoff and had a couple penalties against him, he did have a few tackles and oh yeah got knocked out once. so definitely his roughest game at this level.
I shall eat crow
I didnt think they would or could win.
hats off to brooks for beating the most mediocre team in the sec but it still a win
Seems like the Cats almost gave it away...I leave in the 3rd and they are up 41-10...

but atleast they got the win!! :dance:
How in the world did they come back and make it that close?
the old prevent defense cd, you know what prevent defense does, prevents you from winning, that and gettin really conservative with the playcalling in the second half
at one point the radio announcer said there were more people at the henry clay game than there were at this one lol......thought it was pretty funny
Congrats UK!

I'm glad we were able to pull this one out.
UK offence did a great job the 1st three quarters. But the defence did horrible in the second half.
great win for the wildcats i didnt think they could pull it off
1st road win for the cats in 3 years. Congrats! i couldn't believe it when i saw the score on ESPN at the half. They were ahead by sort of a large margin in the first half, but then what happened to them?
i didnt think they were gonna hold near the end of the game.....but a wins a win and im not going to complain about it!......way to go CATS and congrats!
Hey Doc what about them Cats!!!!!!!! but 5 more mins and we lose..