Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FALL BASEBALL around the Russell area
Anyone playing fall baseball around the Ashland- Russell area. 12 and under team will be playing this fall from Russell area and will be looking for some games.... This will be the first year for our fall baseball in this age group so this is a first for all of our kids.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Lawrence Co. 12U Fall Team would like to schedule a couple of games in August and a couple more in September with you guys. If possible any contact information would be appreciated.
Who to contact to sign up. I know of a few that would like to play since there is not going to be any football at the Middle School level.
I think Chris Hensley, Tim Hamilton for sure.. I dont know who else but I do know that there are alot of kids playing fall ball this year in this age group..
This will be the first year and they might have quite a few kids play now.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
LawCo131 Wrote:Lawrence Co. 12U Fall Team would like to schedule a couple of games in August and a couple more in September with you guys. If possible any contact information would be appreciated.

I will let them know, PM me and we can set it up.
Most of these kids do not play football and or will be playing both.. I am thinking double headers on Sunday after church.. I have found that the fall season only last about a month to 2 months and then it is off to basketball..

After talking to the area teams today in AABC and USSSA, it looks like the 10 teams that are around here will have enough support to play this year..
Like I said most of the kids already play baseball and not football but just because it is fall baseball does not mean that it interfers with football.

These kids that play football will still play football, but some have chosen to only play baseball..
Wow, that age must be loaded with athletes...In a school as small as Russell is now, its hard to believe that on a baseball team consisting of 12-15 of your better baseball players that the majority don't also play football...If you can juggle both more power to ya, but that sure makes for a busy 16-18 hour day...Let me see, wake up between 6:30 & 7am because school starts at 7:55...Get home from school between 3:30 and 4:00...Unwind till 4:15, grab an apple or bag of chips and a coke on your way to baseball practice at 4:30...Leave baseball at 5:45 so you can get to football practice at 6:00...Practice football till 7:30...Mill around for 10-15 mins after practice cause that's just what people do...Get home around 8:00...Go take a shower (hopefully)...Sit down and eat around 8:15...Finish around 8:30...Start on homework at 8:30 and finish hopefully by 9-9:30...Watch TV or play video games for a little while to clear your head and get to bed between 10 & 11:00 if you're lucky...Then get up and do it all over again...

Fun times!!! LOL
HAHA,, Trying to be funny I love it,, you do not take into account that this team has 5 kids who do not play football at all. The year younger kids that do not play footbal and play baseball,, so when you really look at it,,, it is 13U with a combined team of 10 kids who play baseball only plus more that play football,, so 10 kids who are baseball only and other kids who play becasue they want to..
And a more accurate day would be,, go to school come home do homework go to football practice if you play and come home and rest go to bed,,,, Sunday we get together and play baseball, 2 games a week,, So I dont see what the punchline is other than trying to make a point about numbers in the school,,,, and if you listen to some we also have numbers to have 4 football teams with 25 kids on a team with top 12 playing an A game and the bottom 13 playing a B game...... Sounds like we have great numbers if listen to the voices in the community...

The truth is the 7th grade to be has 80 boys in the class, with 35 of them playing sports,, thats every sport,, tennis, baseball football, basketball, soccer swimming.. I do not know how the 8th grade stacks up but that is the breakdown of athletes going into the 7th grade,, That number is with the kids who were also held back this year which added 2 kids....
Joking aside,, that is the numbers for the 7th grade to be....
Devilologist,
Regarding 11-12 year old Fall Baseball at RH.
Call David Lewis at RHNLL.
643-0327
It was good to see you today at Hibetts.
Hope this helps the young man you spoke of.
Devilologist,
Call David Lewis 643-0327
RHNLL
11-12 Fall Baseball 2010
Hope this helps