Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Michael Jordan had never been born?
What if Michael Jordan had never been born?

Charles Barkley (see Phoenix Suns, 1993) would almost certainly NOT be on the list of great players who never won a championship.

If Michael Jordan had never been born, Karl Malone and John Stockton might very well have back-to-back titles (1997 and '98) on their résumés instead of joining Barkley on the list of greats who never tasted the championship champagne.

If Michael Jordan had never been born, how much grief would that have spared poor Sam Bowie?
Whats up with this questions...if MJ had not been born who would be the greates player...Lebron
theVILLE Wrote:Whats up with this questions...if MJ had not been born who would be the greates player...Lebron

Obvioulsy you don't get it! The questions are centered around people who have significantly CHANGED the face of sports. If those people would not have been in the game, how would sports have changed or not changed as a result.

Use your creativity: No Michael Jordan - No Nike Air, thus would gym shoes ever been the Multi-Billion Dollar industry that it turned into? No Michael Jordan, who would have been the dominate player of the 80's/90's. This is meant to THINK and PONDER!
oh man, I just wish I could of seen him play.. his a beast
NYY10 Wrote:oh man, I just wish I could of seen him play.. his a beast

It was simply thrilling to watch him. I am very happy that I was able to take my son to see him play before he retired (even though it was when he was with the Wizards).
Stardust Wrote:It was simply thrilling to watch him. I am very happy that I was able to take my son to see him play before he retired (even though it was when he was with the Wizards).

Hey those were some of the best years. He really showed his magic playing for the Wizards with all the turnaround jumpers and such.
I think Nike would still have done great because there product is superior. I sure do not like to think of my old bedroom door without that poster on it though.
We would never know who Scottie Pippen is.
"What if Michael Jordan had never been born?"

You wouldn't be asking this question.

Just don't understand these questions about sports people. If they weren't born....No-one would have known them and not cared.
If Micheal Jordan would have never been born, we would have no one to compare LeBron and Kobe to.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:If Micheal Jordan would have never been born, we would have no one to compare LeBron and Kobe to.

No, you would be comparing to someone else, which would be who? Magic, Bird?