Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010
So, how is the game? Not the online play. Just the regular game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:So, how is the game? Not the online play. Just the regular game.

I think it's much improved. The running game is a lot better. A lot of new animations.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think it's much improved. The running game is a lot better. A lot of new animations.

I'm gonna go out and get this game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Totally different game than the '09 game, thankfully. You can run the ball on this one, which is good news for me..So many BS facemask calls on 3rd down when you set your defense to aggressive, which cost me a bunch of stops and points..GREAT game though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll probably go get this game tomorrow.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Fully named rosters won't be out for about a week. It takes approximately 30 minutes to put in a team, so you have to consider that for the people doing it. I've contributed before to naming a roster, and it takes a lot of time.
is there a way to download them?
beasy_bo Wrote:is there a way to download them?

Yes, on your game, go to xbox live, ea locker, and then download roster. You will need to know the person's gamertag to download them. No one has put out a completed roster yet.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Yes, on your game, go to xbox live, ea locker, and then download roster. You will need to know the person's gamertag to download them. No one has put out a completed roster yet.

PASTAPADRE has had the roster for over 2 weeks , ea usually lets him work on it early, 4 both 360 & ps3 trust me I get them every year from him, good work..:worthy:
007xxx Wrote:PASTAPADRE has had the roster for over 2 weeks , ea usually lets him work on it early, 4 both 360 & ps3 trust me I get them every year from him, good work..:worthy:

He named the roster, others are working to correct positions and take off a lot of Seniors who graduated last year that are for some reason on the game. Indiana's top 2 receivers on the game both graduated is what I've heard.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He named the roster, others are working to correct positions and take off a lot of Seniors who graduated last year that are for some reason on the game. Indiana's top 2 receivers on the game both graduated is what I've heard.

but if u do anything besides name u can't use it online,
How in the **** are you supposed to tackle without getting a dam facemask pentialy??? Its BS!
Everytime I get a stop by the LOS i get a facemask pentaly
I thought the game was horrible. Last year's played and controlled better. I bought and already took it back.

EA hurried this game out so they could spend more time on Madden.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I thought the game was horrible. Last year's played and controlled better. I bought and already took it back.

EA hurried this game out so they could spend more time on Madden.

I love this game best one yet if you ask me!
Looking for more people for my online dynasty.
I suck online..im like 3-7
I got all the achievements for this within 2 weeks of playing...and I haven't really played it since haha.

But it is a fun game for sure.
I am now 23-13 online....pretty solid turn around
nice game loved it
it is freaking awesome