Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Letcher Central Girls Soccer
How good will LCC girls be in the upcoming season.
Top 3 team in the region. They are that good. Collins girl that is a sophmore was a top 10 scorer in the state as a freshman.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The girls program will be very good.
LCC girls athletics has a shot at winning the region in every sport next year. This doesn't mean they will but they have a chance due to the numerous skilled female athletes they have right now
Cross Country-Regional Runners Up last year
Volleyball-Region Champ
Soccer-Regional Semis
Basketball-Regional Runners Up
Softball<=The only one I am uncertain about.
Track<-Regional Runners Up

Great Year this year for the ladies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Cross Country-Regional Runners Up last year
Volleyball-Region Champ
Soccer-Regional Semis
Basketball-Regional Runners Up
Softball<=The only one I am uncertain about.
Track<-Regional Runners Up

Great Year this year for the ladies.

You are right, it was a good year and this year could be better. The softball team won 17 games but they lost in the first round to eventual regional champions, Estill County, but it was a close game. They return most of their players in softball but they still have to prove theirselves against Estill County and Jenkins but they have a shot also as these are the only two teams in the region that beat them last year. They have a majority of their players back. Back to soccer, Coach Collins is doing an excellent job with girls soccer program.
Did he get any kind of regional coach of the year? I think he should if they was given those kind of awards out. He really turned this program around that was only in existance 4 years. I also want to point out that the first three year we was in a huge district. Last year was the first year we was in a four team district. He has really done a great job. How many seniors do we have this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Did he get any kind of regional coach of the year? I think he should if they was given those kind of awards out. He really turned this program around that was only in existance 4 years. I also want to point out that the first three year we was in a huge district. Last year was the first year we was in a four team district. He has really done a great job. How many seniors do we have this year?

I do not know about any awards as I am still in the learning stages of Kentucky high school soccer. I do not believe they have very many Seniors this year but I am not sure. One of their leading scorers, Arianna Collins will just be s Sophomore.
If we can keep getting freshman like that Collins girl was last year, I can expect good things on this program.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I know that he is able to get the girls basketball players who does not play volleyball or competes in cross country. Sharaye Kincer was a big asset to the soccer program last year. All the girls coaches at LCC work well together and it is paying off.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LCC girls athletics has a shot at winning the region in every sport next year. This doesn't mean they will but they have a chance due to the numerous skilled female athletes they have right now

There are many skilled atheletes for the girl's soccer! 11 of them LOL:Cheerlead
That is for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Good luck girls
How has practice been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]