Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 district 6 update
Ashland American 21 defeated Catllettsburg 18
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
What a game! When does your team play?
Today at 7pm against Nationals
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Good Luck! How does your team look?
good, I wont say anything else right now
How many kids does your team have?
I cant count past 10 without taking my shoes off so hold on
Where is state being played this year
Rcihmond I think
That wont be to far to travel for your boys
OH and 12 kids now that I have my velcro shoes off.. oh and they are not clean either,, not the kids ,, just my feet.
Gotta get there first.
Louisa Fort Gay defeats Stan Spence- South shore last night..

Ashland American defeats Louisa Fort Gay today at 5pm

Ashland Nationals defeat Russell Flatwoods 5-1 today inthe 7pm game..
which two teams advance to district paly?
Has girls 11-12 District 6 play started?
birdwatcher Wrote:Has girls 11-12 District 6 play started?

Yes, Ashland American defeated Russell 3-1 last night to advance to play Greenup.
Ashland Nationals go to play the Area 1 leader to see who goes to state from District 6.......

I would like to thank the Russell-Flatwoods coaches for the a great 3 year run.....2 state appearences as 10s and 11s,,, with one loss in three years in disrict play,,,granted that the first loss was this year and kept us from making the state tourney but I am thankful for the energy and time that our parents and coaches put into our kids and our program....

Jason May,,,Jason Suman,,,Chris Hensley,,, Tim Hamilton,,,BJ Hamilton,,,Cory Clark.....Sam Smith.....Dale Hensley and others.... Thans much for a great little league experience and some very good years....

Thanks Again
So District 6 has already finished?? Just wandering because District 4 just started. Any word on when the state will start?
Ashland defeated Greenup Co last night 6-2. They will play again tonight and the winner advances to play Grayson for the right to go to state and represent District 6.
Any word on what happened last night with Ashland? When is the final game scheduled to play?
What is going on with the protest about Ashland having a player not legal ?
What do you mean not legal?????? Did they play an illegal player,, they were the only team to beat us so please let us know something!!!!!!
dei227 Wrote:What is going on with the protest about Ashland having a player not legal ?

Greenup protest was over ruled by Indianapolis, the player in question was legal.
Ashland defeated Grayson twice this weekend 11-1 & 11-0 to win the district 6 title.
Does anyone know who won the 10-11 District 6 Tournament?