Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2009
The Raiders return most of their line-up, any thoughts on the Raiders led by coach Smallwood ?
I think SF will be a team to watch out for!!!
SF starts 4 sophomores, 1 senior, and 1 8th grader, libero is a junior. They have lost a couple of matches to BL, 1 to LCC, and 1 to Belfry. They have potential to challenge for the district and region if they can improve in a couple of areas. The future looks good if they continue to work hard.
Good team...IMO top three in region--could be their year to make it back to the region tourny...is Bailey there lone senior? Ashley a soph? Good luck to Keith and his team.
SF has all the talent and potential but when they get down by 5 they argue with each other... i witnessed it first hand. They had BL by the throat in the All A the first time they met then let it slip away...
South Floyd has potential, but has problems handling success. If they get this straightened out, then they will be force in the region.:biggrin:
GEEHAW Wrote:South Floyd has potential, but has problems handling success. If they get this straightened out, then they will be force in the region.:biggrin:

Has problems handling success? What point r u trying to make? They talk amoung each other saying "my bad" "my mistake" "I'm sorry" "lets go"...what r u hearing that i am not? Maybe i should sit closer to the playing floor. Keep digging girls you are doing great. :rockon:
i always see them yelling at each other.... first hand witness right here
See above quote...

da_expert Wrote:i always see them yelling at each other.... first hand witness right here
ahem... see above quote
I have seen the yelling at each other also, but what I hear are words of encouragement instead of criticism. They will be all right come tournament time. :rockon:
WORM Wrote:I have seen the yelling at each other also, but what I hear are words of encouragement instead of criticism. They will be all right come tournament time. :rockon:

Thank You