Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 All-Stars Tourney @ Prestonsburg
hoghead08 Wrote:any predictions on who will be in the finals or win it all?
I'm gonna say Paintsville wins easily the rest of the way. Matt Miller is one of the best 12 yr olds I have seen in a long while. Kills the ball from the left side, shutdown pitcher on the mound, and as smooth as you can imagine at SS. Kid is gonna be a good one.
all games for today have been canceled will play todays schedule tommorrow...not sure on times for other games but belfry and hap will play at 8 pm
He's a good one!
good luck to all in semifinals today!
oops!ment quartfinals, forgot about game cancelations yesterday lol
Congratulations Prestonsburg......keep up the good work. Good Luck tomorrow against Morgan County. People really need to start paying more attention to this team. They are very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
belfry wins tonight over hap very good game... ending score 6-5. semi finals tomorrow.. belfry vs paintsville7 pm
congrats to p-burg, belfry, paintsville, and morgan co. :Clap: good luck tommorow!
Alot of great games last night. I just want to comment on how sad it is to watch grown ups rejoice in watching an 11 year old have an anxiety attack on the pitching mound. I'm all for winning, but I promise to you, I would show a little more compassion than what was shown to our pitcher last night. It's a game. They are little children. When YOU'RE child is in that position you will be ashamed of how you acted last night. Hope you're shown more sportmanship in your four innings tonight...
baller00 Wrote:Alot of great games last night. I just want to comment on how sad it is to watch grown ups rejoice in watching an 11 year old have an anxiety attack on the pitching mound. I'm all for winning, but I promise to you, I would show a little more compassion than what was shown to our pitcher last night. It's a game. They are little children. When YOU'RE child is in that position you will be ashamed of how you acted last night. Hope you're shown more sportmanship in your four innings tonight...

What ????? That is pretty sad !!!!!!
baller00 Wrote:Alot of great games last night. I just want to comment on how sad it is to watch grown ups rejoice in watching an 11 year old have an anxiety attack on the pitching mound. I'm all for winning, but I promise to you, I would show a little more compassion than what was shown to our pitcher last night. It's a game. They are little children. When YOU'RE child is in that position you will be ashamed of how you acted last night. Hope you're shown more sportmanship in your four innings tonight...

idk which game ur refering to but our team(belfry) was loud but the intent was to get our team pumped up, so if this is the game ur refering to, My appologies!
what game are u talkin about baller?
if u are talking about belfry i assure u that we were not yelling because a child was having a panic attack i for 1 didnt even now that he was.. our team gave up and we were trying to get them back in the game is all. it was a great ball game.. from bothh teams so i as a parent do appologize , but that was not the intention of the fans, these are all children and they all played well

Just remember you reap what you sow.
lol ok
Good luck Belfry and all the other teams ! TongueirateSku
kitty_cat Wrote:lol ok

yea...lol
Once again tonight another team goes down saving pitching. Last night beaver Creek saved Thacker and went home a loser and tonight Pburg saves Hall and goes home a loser. I just dont understand these coaches. They all want to save pitching to beat Paintsville and now Morgan Co comes out of that bracket to face Paintsville. Morgan may be out of pitching but atleast they are there. These are little leaguers and you never know what may happen in a game and like they always say thats why we play them.
I think our belfry boys did a GREAT JOB!!!! For the guy that was saying something about the kid that was having an anxiety attack...why didn't they take him out if he was having one? I apologize also if it did seem like we were "rejoiceing", but it was nothing like that. Our kids needed to be pumped up, that all!!
It seems sportsmanship is always a issue with Belfry... from the stands anyway,your kids always have good attitudes. Thanks Prestonsburg for a well ran tourney, the staff and grounds crew were great...
belfry does not have bad sportsmanship we fans just get behind our team...we done nothing wrong what so ever
Congrats to Paintsville and Morgan county...Great job Belfry for making it as far as u did in Allstars! :Clap:
kitty_cat Wrote:belfry does not have bad sportsmanship we fans just get behind our team...we done nothing wrong what so ever

Sure...ok...That's always the excuse. Just ask the people in London how the Jr. League team parents acted last year. Bad Tourny or not.

How is the young lady for the Belfry team. She was hurt last night. Man she is a player. 2 ROPED doubles last night. Only hits Belfry had.
Can any one tell me how Belfry did last
night. Thank you
Please, when ya'll hit your 2nd homer on our pitcher, he was clearly tore up. Ya'll cheered hard and loud like fans are supposed to do. I don't believe you were cheering against the pitcher but for the hitter. That's want fans do and that's all we were doing. Great game between 2 good teams.
Magnum PI Wrote:Sure...ok...That's always the excuse. Just ask the people in London how the Jr. League team parents acted last year. Bad Tourny or not.

How is the young lady for the Belfry team. She was hurt last night. Man she is a player. 2 ROPED doubles last night. Only hits Belfry had.

First off, I'm a parent of one of those "Jr. Leaguers" from last years Belfry team and VERY proud of it! That team was GREAT! Secondly, I'd like to "tell the people of London" a few things myself. That tournament was nothing even like a pee wee tournament in class. Very poorly run, very unorganized, Unofficial officials (and yes, I did personally check on behalf of the Jr. league and BALL), and one of the rudest, snide, smart _____ tournament directors I have ever encountered! I did send a few of district 7 officials the comments he said about them. Believe it, it's not something I can repeat on here and not have to give myself an infraction!

So, before you go dissin the Jr. league team from last year, put it in the proper thread, NOT the 11-12 division thread, Ask one of us personally just exactly what type of "screwin" our boys got and we will be glad to show you the video and the pictures... believe me, they are NOT pretty! Do a child wrong and you will pay. It may not be the same day, the next or the next week, but you WILL reap what you sow!!! (and I hope they get tenfold for what they did to those young men last year).... AND we acted accordingly.... LOL....... NOW... I'm off my soapbox.....

Congrats to Belfry 11-12's. Great showing this year and I'm proud of ALL of you!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]

Please, when ya'll hit your 2nd homer of the game and had a 5-1 lead, our pitcher was visibly upset. I recall ya'll cheering hard and loud just like fans are suppose to. I don't believe ya'll were cheer against our pitcher but for the accomplishment of your batter and team. That was all we were doing when our team came back in that game. Great game win or lose by 2 very good teams.
she is OK! her ankle is still a bit sore :thanks:
she is a great player...its sad that this is her last year in baseball!!!
hoghead08 Wrote:she is OK! her ankle is still a bit sore :thanks:

Glad to hear she is ok. She was one heck of a player! I personally feel that this years and last years parents were fine...just supporting their teams the way they should. Just from my observation.....the ones that gave Belfry the RAP that they have was from the last 2 years prior. As everyone has said "you reap what you sow". Great job this year Belfry...even with all the adversity you guys went through this year with the flood and all. In my book....A+ Fans!