Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Heisman
Obviously Tebow, but should something unexpected happen, who do you place behind Tebow?

1.Tim Tebow-Florida
2.Colt McCoy-Texas
3.Sam Bradford-Oklahoma
4.LaGarrette Blount-Oregon
5. Jonathan Dwyer-Georgia Tech.
6.Dez Bryant-Oklahoma State
7.Jevan Snead-Ole Miss
8.Darryl Clark-Penn State
9.Zac Robinson-Oklahoma State
10.Jahvid Best-Cal
After Tebow wins it, I say Jevan Snead comes in 2nd.
I really think it may be Colt McCoy's year. Should be the same three finalists as last season -- Tebow, McCoy, and Bradford.
Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford win it this upcoming season IMO.
As a Texas fan I hope Colt wins, but the front runners again must be him, tebow, and Sam Bradford. I would move Dez Bryant up some with the return of Zac Robinson, he is one helluva receiver.
Colt McCoy.
1.Tim Tebow-Florida
2.Sam Bradford-Oklahoma
3.Colt McCoy-Texas
Mccoy is my pick.
I think it will be Tebow, with McCoy in 2nd. I don't think Bradford has nowhere near the season he had last year.
Gotta go with my man Tebow this year. With McCoy in 2nd, Bradford in 3rd. Although he lost a lot of receivers, Darryl Clark will surprise a lot of people this coming season.
Colt.
Tim Tebow
I think Colt McCoy will win it this year. T.T. is a great college player but he is going to be a huge NFL bust.
PHS#1 Wrote:I think Colt McCoy will win it this year. T.T. is a great college player but he is going to be a huge NFL bust.

Why do you say that?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
i heard from my tn friends,that there hearing ERIC BERRY may have a shot from the vols, who knows
PC_You_Know Wrote:After Tebow wins it, I say Jevan Snead comes in 2nd.

That is my vote also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
QB from Texas or Florida.......
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I hope neither of the three (Tebow, Bradfrod, Or McCoy) get it im tired of those three.
Sam b
If Tebow does not win it, then it comes down to Bradford and McCoy. The winner between those two will be decided in the match-up between the two schools on October 17th.
Colt McCoy or Tebow...I didnt really think bradford should got it last year...who knows hartline may get it...lol
theVILLE Wrote:Colt McCoy or Tebow...I didnt really think bradford should got it last year...who knows hartline may get it...lol

Hmm, If Hartline beats the beast within the SEC, he WOULD get it! :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, If Hartline beats the beast within the SEC, he WOULD get it! :Thumbs:

do u really think he will though