Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeAndre Liggins OR Josh Harrellson to lose there Scholarship?
I thought that I had heard something on local Radio that Harrelson was considering on paying for his final year of school.
Why?? It appears to me to just keep everyone there who is there and who wants to be there. We started out with what 15, 16 or 17 counting the recruits. We're now under the NCAA max, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.
Hard to make 13 people happy, which causes bad chemistry in the locker room, no point of keeping people thats not going to play, just wasting a kids college time
Nothing personal,send them both packing.If I had to keep one it would be Harrellson.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hard to make 13 people happy, which causes bad chemistry in the locker room, no point of keeping people thats not going to play, just wasting a kids college time

If that was the case why didn't he send them packing with rest of them so they could a leg up on finding a home to spend the next 2-3 years of their career. I could careless if we only have 5 players that play as long as we win, but why not let the player decide they want to leave and give up their scholly??
We already have one extra scholarship when Meeks got drafted, what are we going to do with a second or third? Is Calapari still recruiting for this year or is he trying to save three of them for next year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]