60) Miami Heat -
Robert Dozier (F) Memphis
Steals:

51) San Antonio Spurs - Jack McClinton (G) Miami, FL

52) Indiana Pacers - A.J. Price (G) UCONN

40) Charlotte Bobcats - Derrick Brown (F) Xavier

37) San Antonio Spurs - DeJuan Blair (F) Pittsburg
theVille should love this:

Not a single SEC player selected in the first round.
Who didn't get drafted that came out, but didn't hire a agent? Wonder if any of them will go back to school?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who didn't get drafted that came out, but didn't hire a agent? Wonder if any of them will go back to school?

good question CP i dont know. i'll look around and see if i can figured it out for ya.
Pacers will never get any better. They wasted their 13th pick on Tyler Hansbrough, who was a good college player that got all the calls he wanted. Problem is, he will not get the calls he did in college. He is to small at 6'8 to guard the NBAs PFs. He's not quick enough to guard NBA SF.

Tyler is worthy of a 2nd round pick, but defiantly not a top 15 player in the draft.

So why make this pick, especially with the 13th pick in the draft?

The T-wolves got hosed! Thankfully they drafted another PG in Johnny Flynn. Ricky Rubio's father said he may spend 1-2 more years playing professional ball in Spain. But the T-wolves had a really good overall draft.

Pistons I guess are trying to send a message to Tayshaun Prince as they drafted Austin Daye & Chase Budinger. Huge mistake IMO, as Prince has done a lot for Detroit ever since entering the league.

Jodie Meeks should do well off the bench in Milwaukee, but he seems like a player that may bounce around the NBA during his career. Best of luck Jodie!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Pacers will never get any better. They wasted their 13th pick on Tyler Hansbrough, who was a good college player that got all the calls he wanted. Problem is, he will not get the calls he did in college. He is to small at 6'8 to guard the NBAs PFs. He's not quick enough to guard NBA SF.

Tyler is worth of a 2nd round pick, but defiantly not a top 15 player in the draft.

So why make this pick, especially with the 13th pick in the draft?

How did the pass on Ty Lawson? A PG would have been a great fit
Stardust Wrote:theVille should love this:

Not a single SEC player selected in the first round.

I did!!!!!! i loved it...TWILL went 11th and Clark 14th....there were almost as many players from VILLE went than there was the SEC....Just one more.....But hey Meeks went 11th in the second round which i thought was early for him...Jack Mclinton, A.J.Price, Patrick mills was all late picks I thought they were late 1st or early second...
theVILLE Wrote:I did!!!!!! i loved it...TWILL went 11th and Clark 14th....there were almost as many players from VILLE went than there was the SEC....Just one more.....But hey Meeks went 11th in the second round which i thought was early for him...Jack Mclinton, A.J.Price, Patrick mills was all late picks I thought they were late 1st or early second...

Wow, TWILL went 11th and Clark went 14th. After reading all your posts tonight, I wasn't sure that you knew that!:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Wow, TWILL went 11th and Clark went 14th. After reading all your posts tonight, I wasn't sure that you knew that!:biggrin:

Well after reading yours, Im still not sure you know anything....:biggrin:
I will always know more than you, because I am a UK fan!!! :biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:I did!!!!!! i loved it...TWILL went 11th and Clark 14th....there were almost as many players from VILLE went than there was the SEC....Just one more.....But hey Meeks went 11th in the second round which i thought was early for him...Jack Mclinton, A.J.Price, Patrick mills was all late picks I thought they were late 1st or early second...

i understand twill but clark going 14? come on when going up against a player his size he gets dominated, look what p-pat did to him
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i understand twill but clark going 14? come on when going up against a player his size he gets dominated, look what p-pat did to him

Well Earl did not go up against P-Pat , you better go back and watch the game.:yawn:
Stardust Wrote:I will always know more than you, because I am a UK fan!!! :biggrin:

I thought you were a cincy fan...frontrunner...
ballcrazy Wrote:Well Earl did not go up against P-Pat , you better go back and watch the game.:yawn:

And you may want to stop the last 10 seconds or you may get mad again:lmao::lmao::notworthy:notworthy:Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:I thought you were a cincy fan...frontrunner...

How many times do I have to repeat myself to you??? Why do I have UC as "My School"????? Because I went there!

I love ya' Ville, but man we we meet up - :ChairHit::ChairHit:

:biggrin:
Any big names not get drafted at all, and will any of them return to school?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
theVILLE Wrote:And you may want to stop the last 10 seconds or you may get mad again:lmao::lmao::notworthy:notworthy:Cheerlead

hmm i dont get mad easy, both of are teams seasons was a dissapointment but with the cardinals being as stacked as u make out they should have won it all, kentucky only having 2 players worthy of being on the court was also a dissapointment, but hey i didnt expect kentucky to win anything after the sec breakdown, you was the one crying in late march Smile
cougarpride08 Wrote:Any big names not get drafted at all, and will any of them return to school?

Temple shooting guard Dionte Christmas, who basically averaged 20 points a game in each of the last three seasons and helped lead the Owls to Atlantic 10 titles in each of the last two, was not selected.

Jerel McNeal, Marquette:

Jeff Adrien, UConn: Rumor has it that Adrian is headed to the Grizzlies, who could definitely use a bruiser like him off the bench. He also apparently turned down Boston, because they wanted to send him to Europe for a few seasons.

A.J. Abrams, Texas: Could be headed to Europe, where he's shooting skills would be appreciated more, despite the lack of height that is keeping him out of the NBA. (-- I WAS SUPRISED BY HIM NOT BEING DRAFTED

Josh Heytvelt, Gonzaga: Probably was done in by the fact that he was suspended for being in possession of marijuana and psychedelic mushrooms while at Gonzaga. Chances are that some team will pick him up for Summer League though.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Temple shooting guard Dionte Christmas, who basically averaged 20 points a game in each of the last three seasons and helped lead the Owls to Atlantic 10 titles in each of the last two, was not selected.

Jerel McNeal, Marquette:

Jeff Adrien, UConn: Rumor has it that Adrian is headed to the Grizzlies, who could definitely use a bruiser like him off the bench. He also apparently turned down Boston, because they wanted to send him to Europe for a few seasons.

A.J. Abrams, Texas: Could be headed to Europe, where he's shooting skills would be appreciated more, despite the lack of height that is keeping him out of the NBA. (-- I WAS SUPRISED BY HIM NOT BEING DRAFTED

Josh Heytvelt, Gonzaga: Probably was done in by the fact that he was suspended for being in possession of marijuana and psychedelic mushrooms while at Gonzaga. Chances are that some team will pick him up for Summer League though.

Abrams and Christmas Should have went
Wildcatk23 Wrote:hmm i dont get mad easy, both of are teams seasons was a dissapointment but with the cardinals being as stacked as u make out they should have won it all, kentucky only having 2 players worthy of being on the court was also a dissapointment, but hey i didnt expect kentucky to win anything after the sec breakdown, you was the one crying in late march Smile

As i said it was that much of a disappointmnet...the NIT and losing the SEC tourney 1st round has to be worse than the elite 8 and winning the toughest conference season and tourney???:flame:
^ You still don't get it do you? lol

You have posted that UK was terrible, so why would it be a disappointment if UK lost in the SEC and NIT? Per you, they should not have expected to get that far anyhow, right?
He DOnt understand or something, Like a 5 year old when you tell them no, we knew we wasnt going anywhere or doing anything, we had one of the worst kentucky teams in history imo, but without jodie meeks we wouldnt have won 5 games, are u telling me twill could have done better with the MAJOR STARS KENTUCKY HAD ?