Poll: What should UK's basketball team be ranked at the start of next season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
23.91%
6.52%
6.52%
10.87%
15.22%
10.87%
4.35%
2.17%
4.35%
Not in top 9.
15.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky #1?
theVILLE Wrote:\QUOTE=Stardust;787842]Bottom Line is they will be WAYYYYY better than Ville!
:BigLaugh::lmao::lmao::thatsfunn:lmao::zzz:[/QUOTE]

No just WAYYYYY better. They will be WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Better!
And then you woke up..Im predicting recruiting scandal to happen shortly
theVILLE Wrote:And then you woke up..Im predicting recruiting scandal to happen shortly

Nah, there are already too many SCANDALS going on in the state of Kentucky, no room for more!
Somewhere in the top 20 (lower half)
I say top 5 just because of how good the class coming in is. They do have to prove they can beat elite teams (Louisville, North Carolina, Indiana) before you can put them at #1. But if they have beaten all of these teams come SEC play and they are undefeated I say there is not another team in the country that can play with them. GO CATS!!!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I say top 5 just because of how good the class coming in is. They do have to prove they can beat elite teams (Louisville, North Carolina, Indiana) before you can put them at #1. But if they have beaten all of these teams come SEC play and they are undefeated I say there is not another team in the country that can play with them. GO CATS!!!

Do you think this young of a team can accomplish all of that? That's a pretty tall order, but there are teams that young that have done it in the past.
theVILLE Wrote:And then you woke up..Im predicting recruiting scandal to happen shortly

You getting information from the same "source" who said Wall will NOT come to UK? Confusedhh:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You getting information from the same "source" who said Wall will NOT come to UK? Confusedhh:

:Thumbs: