Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Ready for Some College Football?
All I know is that I am pumped for this season to get here... I have been watching some college football on ESPN classic and has me more then ready for it to already get here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
i am. im stoked for some FOOTBALL!!!!!
i am
I could pass :lmao:
I am always ready for college sports period!
Will the Hurricanes ever make it back to National Prominance!!!
Batpuff Wrote:All I know is that I am pumped for this season to get here... I have been watching some college football on ESPN classic and has me more then ready for it to already get here.

I would usually be ready for it to be here, but with UK basketball bringing in all this talent, I would actually like for football season to skip by and it be basketball season!!! :rockon:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I would usually be ready for it to be here, but with UK basketball bringing in all this talent, I would actually like for football season to skip by and it be basketball season!!! :rockon:

I hear ya!!!!:Clap:
There is NO BETTER time of the year than GLORIOUS college football season! Yes I LOVE my Alabama Crimson Tide, but Im a college football junkie. Ill watch whoever, whenever. Ill wait up for the midnight west coast games, lol..it cant get here fast enough!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't wait to see who is the starting QB at UK. Either freshman has to be an upgrade from Hartline.
UK Football can't come sooner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Absloutly cant wait!!! GO CATS!!!
cougarpride08 Wrote:UK Football can't come sooner.

Exactly. So basketball can get here quicker :lmao:

But seriously, I'm excited for football season. I like football and it's easier to get tickets to the game and I absolutley LOVE the atmosphere.
Cant wait....i like the cards football, but they suck and may not win a game...I look for florida to be good again....love college football...great time of year....
I am pumped and ready to watch the CATS.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wish it was here already.
I wish the football cats another bowl win this year. I think we have the people in place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cant wait for it to start.
i with everyone on here ready to get it started. i know it sounds weird but i luv the buckeyes and the wildcats during the fall. also luv to watch any SEC team beat up on someone. i went to the UK &Bama game last year and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get cheap tickets to the auburn game. last year i got mine from the alumni but i dont think they'll be availible this year.
yelp.
It is almost time. Tailgating can't come soon enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Nothing like tailgating and watching college football in Commonwealth Stadium...
I just like the tailgaiting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

anyone know who is starting QB this year.
Right now Hartline is the QB, but that will change when competition starts in July practice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!