Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Presidents Ever?
It has been a long time since we've had this discussion on here, so have it at it. Who is/are the worst President(s) in American history to date?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The worst is the most recent... Obama!!!
Lyndon Baines Johnson is BY FAR, the worst president to ever grace the country. That big dumb Texan couldnt run bathwater, let alone a country. Hands down an easy winner over runner up Jimmy Carter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would say Carter
Bush
The bushes
Jfk
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:The worst is the most recent... Obama!!!

I agree with KINGJAMES, it has to be OBAMA IMO....
Jimmy Carter
George W. Bush
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No offense to anyone putting Obama, but I don't think it is quite possible to call him the worst President after 6 months.

Jimmy Carter was a poor President in my opinion as well because of his micromanaging style which many people say is similar to that of what Obama is currently doing.

I don't like George W. Bush that much, but it is difficult to judge his career as of yet.

I would personally say that Warren G. Harding is one of the biggest failures in US History. With his corrupt administration, and scandals surrounding him he could be seen as one of the biggest failures as a President.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Goerge W. Bush takes the cake!
Give Obama some time people!
He inheirited a mess!
Fiddler Wrote:Goerge W. Bush takes the cake!
Give Obama some time people!
He inheirited a mess!

O=one
B=big
A=**s
M=mistake
A=america

Enough said!!!!!!!
Totally agree lil_dog!
How long have democrats had control of everything? lol:worthy:
lil dog Wrote:O=one
B=big
A=**s
M=mistake
A=america

Enough said!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Obama, Clinton and Carter and Obama will wind up being the worst by far.
Ridgerunner Wrote:Obama, Clinton and Carter and Obama will wind up being the worst by far.

Yes, yes, the depth of historical perception here demonstrated... did Mommy tie your shoes this morning and get you some Khaki pants?
thecavemaster Wrote:Yes, yes, the depth of historical perception here demonstrated... did Mommy tie your shoes this morning and get you some Khaki pants?

My My, aren't we the snotty one today!!! Hey ridgerunner , take it as the highest compliment to get such a response from this demented charactor.
No..he was too busy reading about the jobs Clinton sold to everybody else when he signed the NAFTA bull****..and I believe it was Ross Perot who said that it would take about this long to feel the effects of it..Did mommy forget to clean out your ears? So the bull**** democrats feed you dont sink all the way in?...
thecavemaster Wrote:Yes, yes, the depth of historical perception here demonstrated... did Mommy tie your shoes this morning and get you some Khaki pants?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, did your mama tie yours and does she tuck you in at night and change your diaper. You historical whiz kid.
Ridgerunner Wrote:No, did your mama tie yours and does she tuck you in at night and change your diaper. You historical whiz kid.

You are staying with your worst four list? Homer the Pub, is that you?
lil dog Wrote:O=one
B=big
A=**s
M=mistake
A=america

Enough said!!!!!!!

Agreed lil dog.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:My My, aren't we the snotty one today!!! Hey ridgerunner , take it as the highest compliment to get such a response from this demented charactor.

I was more trying to say that RidgeRunner must be young to pick those four than being "snotty." It's nice of you to show such concern for the young fellow though, warm really.
your all a bunch of racist if your saying obama. what has he done that is soo bad in the last 6 months? try to make peace? im sorry to tell you that 90% of the world wants peace its the 10% that ruins it for all of us.
but IMHO the worst president in United States history would have to be President George Walker Bush , followed by Presdient Nixon
thecavemaster Wrote:I was more trying to say that RidgeRunner must be young to pick those four than being "snotty." It's nice of you to show such concern for the young fellow though, warm really.

Well in that case probably you could have made note that he must be kind of on the young side than to come out with your smart elleck comment that served absolutely no purpose. Would probably have had the same bottom line to it, now wouldn't it?

The funny thing is you show yourself as being no better than some of the guys that you lambast for not allowing someone else to express their own personal opinions. Your the one's that supposed to be this big personal rights crusader on here.....:eyeroll:

All you have done is show off your real true colors. Not that I ever had any doubt about what those colors actually were though.
Well I would have to go with these top 5:

5- John F Kennedy
4- Richard Nixion
3- Barack Obama
2- Jimmy Carter

And the worst President so far
1. George W. Bush
The snail slime ball James Buchanan. The biggest reason that Abraham Lincoln is considered great is due to his reign that led to the end of slavery. There may not have been a civil war had it not been for James Buchanan. Buchanan laid down and let South Carolina bully congress and seceed from the US. Buchanan did nothing because he knew he was no longer going to be the President. Thus, the reason for all the bloodshead that resulted from the Civil War rests on the shoulders of one man, James Buchanan.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well in that case probably you could have made note that he must be kind of on the young side than to come out with your smart elleck comment that served absolutely no purpose. Would probably have had the same bottom line to it, now wouldn't it?

The funny thing is you show yourself as being no better than some of the guys that you lambast for not allowing someone else to express their own personal opinions. Your the one's that supposed to be this big personal rights crusader on here.....:eyeroll:

All you have done is show off your real true colors. Not that I ever had any doubt about what those colors actually were though.

What do you know about my true colors, Mr. Kimbull? Nothing.
How did I not allow expression? I poked fun at his choices, which, I always thought, was a legitimate form of debate.
I haven't the slighest concern about your doubts or lack of them. Carry on.
thecavemaster Wrote:What do you know about my true colors, Mr. Kimbull? Nothing.
How did I not allow expression? I poked fun at his choices, which, I always thought, was a legitimate form of debate.
I haven't the slighest concern about your doubts or lack of them. Carry on.

[COLOR="Red"]Poked fun???? Yeah right!!!

I'm sure ridgerunner had a blast with you were trying to insult him and all. Your just a heck of a nice guy.
[/COLOR]
:eyeroll: