Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Into the wild"
Just got done reading the book and it was great!! The movie is in my top 5 favorite of all time. People think he was a idiot and was suicidle for leaving everything behind but I really admire him for what he done. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things. This is what really annoys me.... Most people think they have to live their life with a alarm clock and their normal rigid schedule of predetermined patterns of behavior. 99% of the people live their life's led by a leash (P-whipped) and not even know it. I hear people all the time say, "Live life to the fullest" and they do the exact opposite. Most people never get away from the hive though, living everyday the same and do what everyone else is doing, trying to live into people of the pasts expectations. They settle down at an early age and live no life, tied down to someone that will never really know. This lifestyle has been pounded into there head time and time again for the right thing to do. 99% of people always do what they think would make there parents proud or do what they think will give them a name among other people. That's horse crap and I know living your life like that, you will never ever know what true happiness is!! Believe me it will catch up with you sooner or later and you will look back and realize... I know this because I use to be the same until I realized I was living to satisfy everyone else and not me. Now I do things for me and do what I want to do. And I will continue to live my life the way I want and make it my own way. If your still reading this then here's some advice, Get out from behind the computer screen for awhile and go out and live a little. God's country is all around us, so go explore it. But live life fully while you're here. Life is the art of drawing without a eraser soo experience everything, take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird... Go out and screw up, You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes, find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect just be an excellent example of being human!!
LOVE this!!!! one of the best posts i've seen
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:LOVE this!!!! one of the best posts i've seen

Thanks!!
The book was the bomb... Big Grin
Very inspirational! haha
Good Interpretation.
I've been thinking about getting it, and eventually getting around to reading it. I think now that I will.
thetribe Wrote:I've been thinking about getting it, and eventually getting around to reading it. I think now that I will.

Yea its worth it. I bought my copy on ebay for like $1.50 so I couldn't pass that one up.. haha