Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Kentucky do with that open Scholarship???
Strikeout King Wrote:Now that Jodie Meeks is gone, what will UK do with that Open Scholarship?

1) Go after Lance Stephenson

:eek:

They had better not even consider that, unless we want any potential Final Four trip to be wiped away in a few years.

Personally, I think they either give it to Michael Porter or to Dwight Perry. Either way, the scholly still opens back up again next year, which makes it no different than just holding it and not being used. Might as well let someone get the benefit.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote::eek:

They had better not even consider that, unless we want any potential Final Four trip to be wiped away in a few years.

Personally, I think they either give it to Michael Porter or to Dwight Perry. Either way, the scholly still opens back up again next year, which makes it no different than just holding it and not being used. Might as well let someone get the benefit.
I agree, I mean what would it hurt to help someone out for a season. Like you said its only for a season and you never know when you could use an extra body in practice.
Dwight should get it..HAIL HIS CUZIN BOBBY PERRY.
More Cowbell Wrote::eek:

I agree 100%.

Both of those guys have earned the right of a scholarship, especially for their senior season.
I don't think Porter will get it due to he has already graduated, and has a family. Why would he need it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
What is the last day that UK deadline to do something with this scholarship?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I don't think they can go after Xavier Henry, can they? I thought once they've committed to a college, they have to stay unless the coach leaves.

Coach Caliperi will probably use the scholarship for next season. Next season will most likely be known as a "rebuilding year".