Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bass Bros....
Two words, "Bass Brothers"... Tyler and Kyle Bass can play cross country or whatever you call it... These boys run for the tigers and it has payed off as they will run in the state tournament!:theman:
I believe that Big Bass (Kyle) has suffered from a severe turned ankle, but he has decided to run anyway and is still finishing with some great times. You just can't keep this guy down.

Even though his younger brother outran him a few times while he had his injury:Second:
It has also been said that he now runs with a wooden foot Smile
I beat the bass brothers in a halo 2 tourney held in paintsville last year...
So what if you beat them in Halo. Last time I checked that wasnt what the thread was about. So stay on topic and things will go alot smoother.
Congrats!
I just thought it would add a bit of flavor to the thread and say that I knew them peronsally and that they are very personalbly people and are very fast but you know oh well.
Ive ran with kyle, hes pretty fast
"PineRider4Life" Wrote:So what if you beat them in Halo. Last time I checked that wasnt what the thread was about. So stay on topic and things will go alot smoother.

yea dude calm urself, he was jus makin the statement that he knew the brothers personally, no big deal
i know both of the brothers and the coach is one of my teachers. everyone seems to be under the assumtion that tyler will beat his brother. They both have amazing speed and i hope that they can take our track team to the state tournament, and hopfully win.
I have seen both of the Bass boys run and I have to admit that they are both quite fast. They both possess a level of talent in Cross Country that I haven't seen in kids in a long time.

They are both great kids and I wish them all of the luck in the world.

GO BASS BOYS!!! You will always have a fan in me!!:Cheerlead
They are both really fast but the only reason i know them are because they are my girlfriends cousins