Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underrated Players in NFL
who are some of the underrated players in the nfl?
Hines Ward
Offensive Linemen
zach thomas
fred taylor
isaac bruce
Santana Moss. He's having a great year....
Jake Plummer i think
What about Reuben Droughns of the Cleveland Browns? He's in the top 10 in the NFL in rushing yards and is on track to be the first Brown's back with 1,000+ rushing yards in a season in quite some time. Although he has 0 touchdowns, he has made the best of what he's been getting behind that "almost decent" offensive line.
I think Trent Green is underated.
aron smith dt for the steelers
Eli Manning. He Will Be Better Than His Brother In A Couple Of Years.
Heinz Ward, Plaxico Burress, And Jerome Bettis To Name A Few
It didn't say name off all the steelers players.

Some underrated guys are santana moss, chad pennington, warrick dunn, and the kicker for the cardinals. I mean that guy was the reason for the games they did win this year.

Donovan McNabb is not underrated, but underappreciated.
warrick dunn
"acoustic_andrew" Wrote:It didn't say name off all the steelers players.

Some underrated guys are santana moss, chad pennington, warrick dunn, and the kicker for the cardinals. I mean that guy was the reason for the games they did win this year.

Donovan McNabb is not underrated, but underappreciated.
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WERE MORE THAN 2 PLAYERS ON THE STEELERS TEAM. BESIDES, BURRESS PLAYS FOR NY! ELI TOO.
jerome bettis and dat nguyen of the cowboys
Eli Manning
"MADDOG" Wrote:Eli Manning. He Will Be Better Than His Brother In A Couple Of Years.

I agree about Eli Manning but let me add Plaxico Burress
Jeremy Shockey is not underrated but he is underappreciated
alan faneca from the steelers, and alex brown from chicago
Hines Ward.....he is the best blocking-receiver, and the best receiving-blocker in the league. Bottom line: He gets it done
"Smoke20fan" Wrote:Hines Ward.....he is the best blocking-receiver, and the best receiving-blocker in the league. Bottom line: He gets it done

i wouldnt say hines ward is underrated, a little quiet but not underrated. I'm not a steeler fan but i'll be the first to tell you that he's a great reciever.
Reuben Droughns of the Cleveland Browns defiantly agree he doesnt get enough cradit because he plays for the browns...go browns
I think safteys and corners are really overlooked. You here a lot about quarterbacks and wide receivers, but "offense wins games, defense wins championships."
RUDI JOHNSON, which should have been in the Pro Bowl this year!
Keyshawn Johnson from the cowboys....
brian urlacher