Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brooks Said It!!.....
"Rich Brooks" Wrote:I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility to think we'll have the opportunity to go to a bowl game next year.

Well...Brooks says Bowl game next year.....

With the schedule, it is possible....

Texas State, Central Michigan and Louisiana-Monroe all hopefully wins...just need 3 others and with most of the players returning...looks bright...
yeah i heard they have a pretty easy sched. next year......i think they can pull off 6 wins next season......they have good players....but a coaching change wouldnt help
He better hope he's right, His job security is on the line.....

I hope they can do it !!!
I hope they get to play in a bowl game... that would be great
How does playing cup cake teams earn you a bowl game. I know all you need is 7 to get a chance to get invited, but come on does it do your school anything if you cant compete with the bigger programs????? Get rid of brooks and somebody in here who can coach and recruit.
I thought you only needed 6 wins bat?
6 is all you need and with that schedule he vey well could pull it off
yeah its 6 wins to be bowl eligible
it would be nice to see them in a bowl game
what will it be the band-aid bowl??
sorry guys i didnt realize i put 7 and yes it is 6 games.
Texas State, Central Michigan and Louisiana-Monroe.. Those will probably be the only 3 wins Kentucky will have next year, unless, they can turn their season around next year. If they play as a team, they can win, but until then, i only see them winning those 3 games.
You said they had the players to win more games this year but they were just injured...so why can't they win more next year when they are healthy?
he better hope he can back that up big blue fans can get awful grumpy which he already knows
Do you trust Rich Brooks? I don't.

I think UK's chances would be better with a new coach at the helm, but rather than that, I think he's only saying that to try and solidify another year as head coach..

The only formula for Kentucky to have a shot at a bowl game is to:

Fire Rich Brooks
Fire Joker
Fire Archer
Fire Mitch Barnhardt = bowl game
UK WILL be in a bowl game next year.

Don't fire Brooks, Joker, or Archer. They will get the job done.