Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyper and bored...WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!
Where is everyone tonight...everything is quiet already and it's only 8:34...what is going on...lol...I'm hyper and I have no one to talk to...except Balla but I'm disappointed in her right now...lol
i'm here but i'm just browsing around.
Ohhh....I'm like really hyper right now...just ask Balla later if she gets on...lol
I'm here now.
LALALA....lol...I'm making bracelets now out of string...lol I found something to channel my hyperness into...
I was going to say, you were the one wanting people to be active here and you disappeared! Grrr.
:wash:
More like :phone:
I have Lexie allllll night tonight sooo I guess :omg: :beg: Smile :mad: :rock: :Hammer3: :Hungry: :ChairHit: :Thumbs: :loveya: :lmao: :help: :Sad04: and many, many more apply to what I am about to go through.
You were VERY hyper, you are right now actually..lol
Of course...I'm still disappointed in you though....:no:
In the colors of the rainbow it's goes red,orange,yellow,green,blue and purple right???
Sup ya'll?

dtfan- I think it is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet? maybe...
slinky is right!
I don't have indigo...lol so I'm gonna skip that one...
As long as my bracelet is pretty..lol
It will be....lol...btw I like the thing under your name...
Ok who done that..lol
Ehhhh....lol....
I wonder who..lol
Confusedhh: I dunnoooo.....:bounce:
:lame: lol
LOSER.... hey you BETTEr come with me saturday to take my senior pics...
I have a lot of work i have to do. If you don't ride back with your aunt then I will come pick you up...Your just trying to get 1000 posts tonight..lol
True...alot of work...it won't take long to snap a few pictures...30 minutes to an hour at the most... you'll be okay I'll help you with your work...you just don't wanna see me once again...
No not at all..lol
Uh huh I bet...I'll remember that!
Where Is Everyone???????
Emily is in the bed and Dwayne is fixing a sandwhich and mom just got up...he'll yell at me for the phone...
Hey Balla and DT!!!!!!