Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Roe vs. Wade AND a Christian?
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:Enlightenment Principals.

:thatsfunn Alright.
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn Alright.

ENLIGHTMENT PRINCIPLES, HA,HA THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
lil dog Wrote:First I wanna say, I am against murder, whether it's abortion, or the one committing the abortion... How can you say that driving a instrument, into the skull of a defenseless and innocent child, is less cowardly than killing a grown man, that knew right from wrong.. ( THEIR BOTH WRONG IN MY EYES) If when one of my kids were born, I would have choked the very life out of that child,just so I wouldn't have to raise it, would that have been a cowardly, act in your eyes???????
I was making a point. Looks like you got the point. Good job.:1:
Devils Win Wrote:As for you Jetpilot, why do you continue to say that Dr. Tiller was committing illegal abortions?

Illegal according to what book of laws?

If Dr Tiller, was doing abortions after viability,( which is 7 months, or 28 weeks, sometimes at 24 weeks)f for reason other than the health of the mother, Health is defined in the case of DOE vs BOLTON, as physical, emotional, psychological, familial, age relevant to the well being of the patient, all these factors may be defined as 'Health"..... the definition of health is so broad that they can pretty much abort a child BY LAW, at any time after viability. Personally this sickens me, I still think abortion is murder, the killing of the DR, was murder!! I wished the law didn't allow ( abortions) to happen, but I know I'm morally right in my beliefs that it is wrong........ for people to resort to violence,such as the killing of Dr. Tiller. is also wrong, trading one violent act for another will never work!! I personally can not stop abortions, but I take comfort in the fact that heaven is full of beautiful little children!!!!!!
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone who has done 1.2 minutes of research knows Dr. Tiller was performing late-term abortions for any (which means no) reason.
Late term abortions are legal under the law. It is partial birth abortions that are illegal.
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn Alright.
:HitWall:

John Locke- Came up with the idea of a three branch goverment and checks and balences and was an Enlightenment thinker. Which our founding fathers took the idea for our goverment from.

Voltaire- Said for a country to be succesful it had to practice tolerance (eg. Freedom Of Religion) and was another Enlightenment thinker that our founders took ideas from.

Thomas Pain- Advocated for Freedom from britain in his pamplet named Common Sense. He was alsoa Enlightenment thinker that helped found our country

I Honestly don't see what you and your cheerleader think is funny about our goverment being founded on enlighment principals. but it's fact it was our founding father were inspired by the writings of thos enlightment thinkers and took ideas of theirs and made our country
[quote=Kentucky_Liberal]:HitWall:

John Locke- Came up with the idea of a three branch goverment and checks and balences and was an Enlightenment thinker. Which our founding fathers took the idea for our goverment from.

Voltaire- Said for a country to be succesful it had to practice tolerance (eg. Freedom Of Religion) and was another Enlightenment thinker that our founders took ideas from.

Thomas Pain- Advocated for Freedom from britain in his pamplet named Common Sense. He was alsoa Enlightenment thinker that helped found our country

I Honestly don't see what you and your cheerleader think is funny about our goverment being founded on enlighment principals. but it's fact it was our founding father were inspired by the writings of thos enlightment thinkers and took ideas of theirs and made our country[/QUOTE

RAH RAH RAH, GO ODM GO,

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Quote:RAH RAH RAH, GO ODM GO,

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
He's wrong so your cheering for the lost
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:He's wrong so your cheering for the lost

That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it!!! Why does me agreeing with and , cheering for him, bother you?? I happened to like his post......... and I'm entitled to that.
lil dog Wrote:That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it!!! Why does me agreeing with and , cheering for him, bother you?? I happened to like his post......... and I'm entitled to that.

Has anyone else noticed that when Conservatives are confronted with The Truth or Facts they resort to trying to discredit the source of the facts or truth. They usually go find some theory from the outter fringes of science or history to back up their age old ideas about the world.

Bottom line is: Some can't handle the truth because it goes against everything they have been taught. But science is a living moving thing and facts change. History does not change and no ones opinion will ever change the truth of history or the facts of science.

P.S. You know what they say about opinions.
DevilsWin Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that when Conservatives are confronted with The Truth or Facts they resort to trying to discredit the source of the facts or truth. They usually go find some theory from the outter fringes of science or history to back up their age old ideas about the world.

Bottom line is: Some can't handle the truth because it goes against everything they have been taught. But science is a living moving thing and facts change. History does not change and no ones opinion will ever change the truth of history or the facts of science.

P.S. You know what they say about opinions.

What facts are you talking about? I don't see any facts coming from liberals on here. I don't even see any evidence of the minimum amout of research being done to argue their opinions. Please provide a link to any facts you have posted on here.:zzz:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ostcount=3
jetpilot Wrote:What facts are you talking about? I don't see any facts coming from liberals on here. I don't even see any evidence of the minimum amout of research being done to argue their opinions. Please provide a link to any facts you have posted on here.:zzz:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ostcount=3

I was merely making an independent observation.:biggrin:
Devils Win Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that when Conservatives are confronted with The Truth or Facts they resort to trying to discredit the source of the facts or truth. They usually go find some theory from the outer fringes of science or history to back up their age old ideas about the world.

Bottom line is: Some can't handle the truth because it goes against everything they have been taught. But science is a living moving thing and facts change. History does not change and no ones opinion will ever change the truth of history or the facts of science.P.S. You know what they say about opinions.

whether, its on the outer fringes, or not, we do have something to back up our claims, (as said in your own words)...... we don't change our opinions, at the drop of a hat, we stand fast in what we believe!!! As said in your own words "no ones opinion will ever change the truth of history or the facts of science" not even the ever changing liberal !!!!!!!!!
The magnification used in the videos posted by Sherman 14 is interesting. Taking something 1.25 inches long and conveying upon it a width and breadth and depth that it does not possess. The terms "embryo" and "fetus" are different, marking different stages of fertiized egg development. The videos obscure these kinds of things in lieu of an emotional song.
thecavemaster Wrote:The magnification used in the videos posted by Sherman 14 is interesting. Taking something 1.25 inches long and conveying upon it a width and breadth and depth that it does not possess. The terms "embryo" and "fetus" are different, marking different stages of fertiized egg development. The videos obscure these kinds of things in lieu of an emotional song.

Your spin is interesting. What it does "possess" are arms, legs, fingers, toes, eyes, ears, mouth, all the internal organs, etc. etc.
jet pilot Wrote:Your spin is interesting. What it does "possess" are arms, legs, fingers, toes, eyes, ears, mouth, all the internal organs, etc. etc.

Great post JP, if that's not evidence enough that abortion is murder.... then there will never be enough evidence, JMO!!!!!!!!!!
The magnification, along with the selection of song, do what you guys like: take a complex issue and make it black and white. For your purposes, it is effective. If we are unwilling to discuss the medical distinction between embryo and fetus, we haven't much to discuss, really.
lil dog Wrote:That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it!!! Why does me agreeing with and , cheering for him, bother you?? I happened to like his post......... and I'm entitled to that.

what i was pointing out was you agreed with him when you probably didn't even know what i was talking about
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:what i was pointing out was you agreed with him when you probably didn't even know what i was talking about

Are you suggesting that I'm uneducated, or ignorant, to the issue that was being discussed ???? Hey, I understand................ to assume something without proof, or facts, is the liberal way!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Are you suggesting that I'm uneducated, or ignorant, to the issue that was being discussed ???? Hey, I understand................ to assume something without proof, or facts, is the liberal way!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not assumeing that our goverment was founded on enlightment ideas you can see that it is by looking at how the goverment is set up i can get republican friends to back me up on this. Also not a liberal...i just can't change my name.
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:I'm not assumeing that our goverment was founded on enlightment ideas you can see that it is by looking at how the goverment is set up i can get republican friends to back me up on this. Also not a liberal...i just can't change my name.

I never said you were assuming that our government, was founded on enlightenment ideals!!!! I said you were assuming, that I was either not educated, or ignorant, about the issue being discussed.......As for saying you were a liberal, I'm sorry to have cursed you in such a manner !!!!
lil dog Wrote:Are you suggesting that I'm uneducated, or ignorant, to the issue that was being discussed ???? Hey, I understand................ to assume something without proof, or facts, is the liberal way!!!!!!!!!!

To slant thing at every turn, to view all issues in black or white, either/or terms, to always favor policies that favor the rich and powerful, while denying it or being oblivious to it, that's the conservative way.
thecavemaster Wrote:To slant thing at every turn, to view all issues in black or white, either/or terms, to always favor policies that favor the rich and powerful, while denying it or being oblivious to it, that's the conservative way.

:flush:
thecavemaster Wrote:
To slant thing at every turn, to view all issues in black or white, either/or terms, to always favor policies that favor the rich and powerful, while denying it or being oblivious to it, that's the conservative way.

Spoken like a true liberal!:biggrin:
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Spoken like a true liberal!:biggrin:

Boomerang
thecavemaster Wrote:To slant thing at every turn, to view all issues in black or white, either/or terms, to always favor policies that favor the rich and powerful, while denying it or being oblivious to it, that's the conservative way.

To slant things at every turn, to view all issues in black or white, either/or terms, to always favor policies that create dependence on our inept government in order to receive something for nothing, while denying it or being oblivious to it, and whining and hating all the time, that's the liberal way.
jetpilot Wrote:To slant things at every turn, to view all issues in black or white, either/or terms, to always favor policies that create dependence on our inept government in order to receive something for nothing, while denying it or being oblivious to it, and whining and hating all the time, that's the liberal way.

Well, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery... or so they say.
thecavemaster Wrote:
Well, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery... or so they say.

:thatsfunn

What does that have to do with anything?