Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'09 Recruiting Class Performance
Next season, how do you think the recruits are going to do, INDIVIDUALLY???

John Wall--Jon Hood--Demarcus Cousins--Daniel Orton--Eric Bledsoe--Darnell Dodson ?????
My opinion is:

-John Wall & DeMarcus Cousins have a one-and-done season. These two are so good that they would be drafted in the 1st round of this years NBA draft. Both will have near or double-doubles each game.

-Darnell Dodson & Daniel Orton will have very good seasons as well. Both will average around 6-12 points a game. They'll have their games where they'll score 15-20 points and they'll have their games where they'll score 2-8 points.

-Eric Bledsoe & Jon Hood will have a quite season. Neither will stick out each and every game like the other newcomers. I expect about 6-8 points a game out of them.

If Meeks doesn't return minutes will go up for players such as Dodson, Bledsoe, and Hood. Each will have to average 8-12 points a game for UK to be effective from the outside.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:My opinion is:

-John Wall & DeMarcus Cousins have a one-and-done season. These two are so good that they would be drafted in the 1st round of this years NBA draft. Both will have near or double-doubles each game.

-Darnell Dodson & Daniel Orton will have very good seasons as well. Both will average around 6-12 points a game. They'll have their games where they'll score 15-20 points and they'll have their games where they'll score 2-8 points.

-Eric Bledsoe & Jon Hood will have a quite season. Neither will stick out each and every game like the other newcomers. I expect about 6-8 points a game out of them.

If Meeks doesn't return minutes will go up for players such as Dodson, Bledsoe, and Hood. Each will have to average 8-12 points a game for UK to be effective from the outside.

Good observations for all. And I agree.:Thumbs:

agreed :Thumbs:

Couldn't of said it better myself.

:Thumbs:

Only thing is that I don't see Jon Hood getting much playing time next season. I may be wrong, but I think it could take Hood at least two years to develop. I think he may have a little longer time than everyone else adjusting to his role. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think Hood will be anything more than a 4-7 minute per game kind of player.
outdoorsman43 Wrote::Thumbs:

Only thing is that I don't see Jon Hood getting much playing time next season. I may be wrong, but I think it could take Hood at least two years to develop. I think he may have a little longer time than everyone else adjusting to his role. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think Hood will be anything more than a 4-7 minute per game kind of player.

I agree. It's gonna take Jon Hood a little bit longer to begin to fill comfortable with the UK offense.
I agree with all observations above, I just don't see Hood getting much PT, but will be a great 4 year player.
It just depends on how he adjust to the offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]