Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Vanderbilt
I think Vandy will win but they will have trouble with the cats !!!

UK-----17
Vandy--21
Vandy will win in a close game....with the way UK played againist Auburn on Sat. they should put up some points on the board againist Vandy.......but the Commodores will prevail
i think that vandy wins this one easily over the wildcats
cats 28
vandy 24
Kentucky pulls the upset this week

Kentucky - 24
Vanderbilt - 21
Sad when beting Vandy is an upset
it will be a cakewalk
Vandy by 13
Vandy
Vandy by 12 they're saveing the upset for tennessee Smile
Cats in a close 1
Vandy has surprisingly done pretty well this year, and I'm sure they'll be coming in fired up after that OT loss to Florida. I'll go with my heart on this one and choose the cats.

Kentucky- 28
Vanderbilt- 24
I am pulling for the cats but i think that Vandy will walk all over them....
Guys, seriously has anyone see Tennessee play ??? They are horrible offensively, defense isnt much better. I think that Kentucky could possibly win this one.....wouldnt that be a bright spot on this season.........
As big of a Kentucky fan that I am, I have to go with Vandy. Kentucky has the players to win alot of games, but most of them are hurt, and if they are healthly, they dont play as a team, they all play as individuals. If they could play as a team, they would be an awesome team to watch play, not embarassing. But im goin with Vandy winning 24-13...
"AshlandTcat06" Wrote:Vandy has surprisingly done pretty well this year, and I'm sure they'll be coming in fired up after that OT loss to Florida. I'll go with my heart on this one and choose the cats.

Kentucky- 28
Vanderbilt- 24

:omg: :wtf1: :lmao: ... That is funny. U think that Kentucky is gonna win. I am a Kentucky fan, but I dont think that they will win this game.
"U of L" Wrote::omg: :wtf1: :lmao: ... That is funny. U think that Kentucky is gonna win. I am a Kentucky fan, but I dont think that they will win this game.

First of all, there are three other people in this thread who think that UK is going to win this game. So I'm obviously not the only one.

Secondly, I'm entitled to my opinion and if I want to believe in my Wildcats, then I shall do so. I'm sure you believed in your Cardinals when they played South Florida this year..

Third, I know it's going to be hard for UK to win this game. Vanderbilt is pretty good this year, obviously. But they are coming off an emotional loss to Florida and that leaves UK open for the upset.
It will be a close game. The winner will be the one with the least TO's.

UK-28
Vandy-24

Vandy's 2 deep depth chart DOES NOT have a SR among them. Vandy has their top 44 players back on their depth chart:omg: :omg: :omg:

They have the top 48 players back if you include the PK and punter.
I feel that UK might win this game. If the Cats are focused then they will win, but if they let all the media interfer about a new coach they will get beat.