Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Los Angeles Lakers
65.52%
Orlando Magic
34.48%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals: Magic vs. Lakers
MisterPerfect Wrote:I sure hope so. I would love to see the Magic win the series.

i would love to see the magic win this game and it wouldnt bother me not one bit if the Lakers lost ever game they ever play again
Strikeout King Wrote:i would love to see the magic win this game and it wouldnt bother me not one bit if the Lakers lost ever game they ever play again

Me either. LOL
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Me either. LOL

lol. Derek Fisher needs to retire hes old, of course there are some NBA players that need to retire bc there old. what they gonna do, be playin in a game and there knees give out on them or something
Strikeout King Wrote:lol. Derek Fisher needs to retire hes old, of course there are some NBA players that need to retire bc there old. what they gonna do, be playin in a game and there knees give out on them or something

Derek Fisher is only 34 years old.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Derek Fisher is only 34 years old.

he looks older than that
Derek Fisher is an outstanding player for the Laker's. And he showed why he was so valuable when he knocked down two threes at the end of the game that pretty much won the game.

And another thing is FREE THROWS! If the Magic would have made there free throws this game would have never been in Over Time. But, that's just part of the game. Sometimes you may be on and sometimes you may not be.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dwight Howard should have made those free throws. Kobe is getting his ring for sure now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Kobe!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:ARE U SERIOUS? THEY DIDNT HOOT 1 FREETHROW IN THE SECOND HALF OR OT UNTIL PIETRUS BEAT GASOL IN THE BACK,

but other than that was an exciting game, yea kobe got selfish in ot, but thats kobe, fisher hit some huge 3s, ariza played great, SUPERMAN CHOKED AND LOST THE GAME BY MISSING 2 KEY FREETHROWS

They Didnt SHOOT 1 FREE THROW LOL
theVILLE Wrote:Great post they are taking up for the lakers though...

I guess your right since the Magic shot over 20 free throws in the 4th and OT while the Lakers only shot 2.
I don't like the lakers, but they are the best team, I was hoping the Magic would win, but that play Pietrus, made on Gasol, was a cheap shot , there was no reason to hammer him in the back, I hate that kind of play!!!!!!!!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I guess your right since the Magic shot over 20 free throws in the 4th and OT while the Lakers only shot 2.

Another Laker fan... :notworthy
cougarpride08 Wrote:Dwight Howard should have made those free throws. Kobe is getting his ring for sure now.

There was never any doubt in my mind. I knew Kobe was getting his ring from the time they announced KG would not play in the playoffs.
K_Mac Wrote:There was never any doubt in my mind. I knew Kobe was getting his ring from the time they announced KG would not play in the playoffs.

^^^^^^^^^ Correct
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Another Laker fan... :notworthy

You got that right! :rockon:
Boo the Lakers...
the celtics once again would have been ur champs, they took magic to 7 games without kg and that other big guy lol
magic should be up 3 -1 but they can't finish games like the lakers.
LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!

I think this is the start of another 3-peat for Phil and Kobe
Wildcatk23 Wrote:the celtics once again would have been ur champs, they took magic to 7 games without kg and that other big guy lol

Celtics lost so get over it.
Free throws guys...You have to make those in the finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Celtics lost so get over it.

lol, im just saying, i would rather see the lakers win then the celtics just speaking the truth, isnt like the pacers are gonna be in the race anytime soon:ChairHit:
LAKERS WON! All the lebron and magic fans need to get over it now!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:lol, im just saying, i would rather see the lakers win then the celtics just speaking the truth, isnt like the pacers are gonna be in the race anytime soon:ChairHit:

You never know...big time free agent year coming up in 2010...Pacers might sign 3 stars haha