Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disrespect for the SEC Continues
it was announced today that miami has overtaken Alabama in the AP top 25 poll

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=...&type=lgns

:boosign:
Did VaTech atleast drop below Alabama??? It's bad enough to have Miami pass them but if they keep VaTech up there too then it's just as big of a joke as the BCS
alabama remains 4th, the tide is 3rd in the coaches poll, and 4th in the harris poll, VaTech is 8th
there is no joke bigger that the bcs
Bcs is deffinatly not Defense friendly though and the SEC is about Defense
Thats stupid!.....I think BAMA should be 3.....I mean they r undefeated.....and Miami did beat VA Tech....I think BAMA deserves more respect than that
If you are undeafeted and play in a conference as the SEC....then a beaten team shouldn't be above you :boo:
I agree beef its all BS not BCS
"-STAT-32" Wrote:Thats stupid!.....I think BAMA should be 3.....I mean they r undefeated.....and Miami did beat VA Tech....I think BAMA deserves more respect than that

i agree
well Miami did beat the #3 ranked team, who was undefeated at the time. BUT to me thats still bullshit. Bama should be #3.......
bcs sucks but face it . it will be around for a while because of all the money bowl games generate
they can have their BCS it should be the top 4 teams in the playoffs atleast thats another bowl game for the revenue and then no one will gripe about it because truley there is only4 teams that are ussually undefeated or are good enough to compete