Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville line-up next season
Gold Charger Wrote:You don't think that Sosa will start? I know that Siva is really good, but don't see him coming in and starting over Sosa.

Will Delk get more PT this year? Thought he would last year. We could see several different starting lineups next year. Knowles has proved how valuabe he is to the team. Not sure if he will start or continue to be the spark plug off the bench.

I feel that the Cards could go farther in the NCAA this year than this past year. With what we know now about what Pitino was dealing with off the court, it did effect the Cards in the NCAA tourney. Hopefully all of this with Pitino will be put to rest and not affect the team.

I say by mid season Siva starts...
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:Experience? UL starts 2 seniors vs Uk's 2 seniors. PG play? Do i need to go there? Who knows about Maturity yet.

And a logical reason, You won by a last second shot from a 3 from the last option that should have been used. UL got worse, UK got WAY better.

Juniors sophmores....are more experinced than they freshman right????
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:Experience? UL starts 2 seniors vs Uk's 2 seniors. PG play? Do i need to go there? Who knows about Maturity yet.

And a logical reason, You won by a last second shot from a 3 from the last option that should have been used. UL got worse, UK got WAY better.

We won though
You got lucky. 9 out of 10 times he would have missed that shot.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:You got lucky. 9 out of 10 times he would have missed that shot.

Porter would have to the three threes that he hit. So leave it at three or take porters away we still win:rockon:
Porter could hit the open shot sometimes but Sosa's shot was BS and you know it.
what other freshman did they get?
theVILLE Wrote:Porter would have to the three threes that he hit. So leave it at three or take porters away we still win:rockon:

Threes in the middle of a game are different than throwing up a prayer at the end of a game that by sheer luck goes in.
fanatic11 Wrote:Threes in the middle of a game are different than throwing up a prayer at the end of a game that by sheer luck goes in.

What ever, man, you are jealous SOSA WAS clutch
theVILLE Wrote:What ever, man, you are jealous SOSA WAS clutch
I agree. I'm with theVILLE on this one, and all future opinions on UL-UK. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Makes you wonder if he is even looking at the Louisville talent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I pull for Louisville when UK isn't playing.
Hands down UL deserved to win that game last year, and they won fair and square. BUT it's just common knowledge that UK will GREATLY improve this year and should be a better team than UL. Just because you are rooting for one team doesn't mean you should completley disreguard facts.
true_blue221 Wrote:I pull for Louisville when UK isn't playing.
Hands down UL deserved to win that game last year, and they won fair and square. BUT it's just common knowledge that UK will GREATLY improve this year and should be a better team than UL. Just because you are rooting for one team doesn't mean you should completley disreguard facts.

Good post.
Well, I'm really going to enjoy it when UK whipps up on Louisville for the next 10 years or more.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Well, I'm really going to enjoy it when UK whipps up on Louisville for the next 10 years or more.

And then you woke up from the beat down the past 2 years:lmao:
26-14

Anyone tell me what this record is?