Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Volley Championship
Lets here it, who will be the 2009 county champs. will it be 4 in a row for BELFRY MIDDLE or will someone take it away from them?
With all of the flooding, when will this be played?
I HEARD that belfry will forfite one of the playoff games because of the prom. Thats what i heard.
It's single elimination I believe. If they do, they will be out.
I couldn't see that happening.
all of Mondays games were cancelled and the tournament is canceled till further notice.... IMO i don't think they'll be having it this year
although understandable would this really be fair for the girls who were not affected but worked hard all year
Johns Creek was suppose to host it,did their gym get flooded?? I heard that it did
From what I have heard, the tournament is on for next week.
All Mondays games were not cancelled. Pikeville played Millard at Millard.
after speaking with Pike co.AD he said the tournament will probably be next week and possibly played @ Pikeville HS gym.said it was up to Johns Creeks coach
What was the final standings ?? I know
1.Belfry
2.Feds Creek
3.Pikeville
4.Virgie
don't know how it went after that...........anybody??
I think Millard,Johns Creek,Mullins,Elkhorn City were all beat out in there first round,Phelps & Dorton beat out in their second round.I think that would put Phelps 5th (since they split with Dorton but won more games)and Dorton 6th.7th through 10th would depend on who beat who in the bottom 4 teams.
Belfry has always been good haven't they?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
who does everyone think will win the champinship next year?