Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Mayfield Suspended Indefinitely By NASCAR For Failing Drug Test
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup...id=4154666

Jeez Playboy, now we know why your driver cant drive:Clap:

BREAKING NEWS:
Conversation overheard and seen by NASCAR official:

Drug dealer- Hey Jeremy, want some illegal pills?
Jeremy Mayfield- Sure, I love illegal pills. I will open my mouth and you can shovel them in it. :yawn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just playin with ya Playboy....but seriously, Claritin D?? Ive taken Claritin D, LOL..if this is the case, then I will have washed my hands of freakin NASCAR. Its already getting too boring to watch, but suspending drivers indefinitely for taking CLARITIN? If Mayfield used meth, abused non-prescribed medicine, or any other illegal substance, then suspend him for however long they have too, but if its an over the counter allergy medicine, then drop it and let him drive. Quit being so politically correct NASCAR, its ruined your sport.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just woke up to this story after travelling Kentucky with a baseball team since Friday..I cannot believe this BS! Claritan D>>> IF this is true, like TH32, F NASCAR! This will be beyong ridiculous! They don't want to release the drug taken because, IMO, if it is Claritan D, this will make NASCAR a bigger joke that it has already became! I will NEVER ATTEND ANOTHER RACE, nor, WATCH ANOTHER RACE for as long as I live. If he did use a harder drug like COKE, METH or what not..then Jeremy has killed my soul. As you all know, I am an AVID Jeremy supporter and always has been. I have met him 4 times and have followed his every move through him doing charities, taking off last year to visit the servicemen of our country in IRAQ. I just can't see this as it has been portrayed by NASCAR! So in leaving..I guess I am a 100% David Ragan fan..Man, that is hard to come to cope with!
What's funny is that Claritin sponsors Carl Edwards?????????????????

WTF! That is about stupid.
If it turns out to be Claritin D and some places are reporting, Jeremy, needs an apology. If not this would be devastating to his career. I always pull for a Ky boy to do well. So lets reserve judgment until the final word is out.
:Thumbs: I couldnt agree more.
bballreporter Wrote:If it turns out to be Claritin D and some places are reporting, Jeremy, needs an apology. If not this would be devastating to his career. I always pull for a Ky boy to do well. So lets reserve judgment until the final word is out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Magnum PI Wrote:What's funny is that Claritin sponsors Carl Edwards?????????????????

WTF! That is about stupid.

That is exactly what I thought when I heard this!!
This whole thing reaks of Roger Clemens. The more Mayfield opens his mouth the more evidence mounts against him.
They know the Rules. If they breaks them, do what they want to them..... If these rules is not there, it will be like baseball and football..... Is the other two sports that get the rules break more then any other ones.
does NASCAR give the teams lists of everything that they ban and does the list include over the counter medicines? cause if they don't and it turns out to be claritan d then every driver thats driven a race car would probably get banned
If this was Dale Jr. then no doubt this would have been taken care of IMO!