Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins gets win in state
They beat Bracken County. Not sure of the score, but I do know they won first game. They were schelduled to play another today but I'm not sire of the outcome.
Congrats Jenkins
Lost their second and are playing another right NOW!!!! GO BIG GREN!!!!!
Congrats Jenkins, Way to Rep the Mts!
Congrats, keep us updated Sherman.
UKisN1 Wrote:Congrats, keep us updated Sherman.

Will do.
Tied in second inning as of now.
They won only one. Lost the other two.
Good effort. Learn from it.
Congratulations, Lady Cavs.
They played some close games in Louisville this weekend.
Real nice win Jenkins
The Lady Cavs won one and lost two in the tournament. The first game was a dramatic come from behind extra inning 8-7 win over Bracken County from the 10th region. They were behind 7-2 in the 5th inning and came back to win. The second game was a 4-0 loss against a strong Green County team, one of the tournament favorites. The Lady Cavs made 2 errors and gave up 2 unearned runs in the 1st inning. They struggled big time at the plate with only one base runner the entire game. The third game didn't start until after 11:00 pm and was with Henry County.The Lady Cavs led 1-0, fell behind 3-1, cut it to 3-2 but ended up losing by the same score. The frustrating thing about this game was that they left the bases loaded in the bottom of the 6th with a base running blunder that cost them the tieing run and then stranded the tieing run on third in the bottom of the seventh with only one out. Tough loss but overall the Lady Cavs represented the 14th region well.
Nice job ladies. I am very proud of you as a team.
Congrats Jenkins. Probable the best softball team they have ever had.