Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Kentuckys Mr. Basketball Play
even though HOOD was MR.BASKETBALL,will he get much playing time?i grew uo in madisonville,ky and lived last 8 in BELFRY,home of my pirtaes, but now back in madisonville,never seen the kid play....so whats your thoughts with all the class coming in this year and next..
Minimal PT as a Freshman..still has alot of development left. Will be a 4 year player and should really start to contribute alot as a Junior and Senior. He has to get stronger, improve his defense, and improve his ball handling before he sees the court alot. If he can develop his game he kid be a superstar by the time he leaves similar to Kyle Korver or Adam Morrison.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Minimal PT as a Freshman..still has alot of development left. Will be a 4 year player and should really start to contribute alot as a Junior and Senior. He has to get stronger, improve his defense, and improve his ball handling before he sees the court alot. If he can develop his game he kid be a superstar by the time he leaves similar to Kyle Korver or Adam Morrison.

that would be good,if he turns out that good
do you know where you can see film on him?
I like the comparrison to Kyle Korver.

I also agree that it will take a couple of years for Hood to develop his game. He will be a four-year player and have a solid career wearing the Wildcat Blue.
[YOUTUBE="John Hood"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmxCCSDV-RE[/YOUTUBE]

Hope I did this right
I think that Hood will average around 10-15 minutes a game, but will develop into a great player by the time he is a junior/senior
Navajo4life Wrote:I think that Hood will average around 10-15 minutes a game, but will develop into a great player by the time he is a junior/senior

I think 10-15 MPG is fair. It will be a stretch to see much more time than that