Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Recruiting Class for 2010?
What are the names were are looking at for the next upcoming season? This year everyone is excited about all the new top-star recruits coming in, but will we have another recruiting class like this one in 2010?
Joe Jackson, PG from Memphis
Dominique Ferguson, SF Indianapolis
Roscoe Smith, SF Baltimore
Will Barton SG

Just to name the top few
I forgot one

Brandon Knight PG Florida
Will Barton
Brandon Knight
Roscoe Smith
Dominique Ferguson
Casey Prather
Just looked at Rivals.Com, All of these players are 5 star players and the BEST of the BEST at their position.... Does it not feel good to look at 5 star players instead of 3 stars and 2 stars....
I highly doubt we get Joe Jackson. Grades are a major concern for him and it isn't likely that he will qualify here at UK...
Navajo4life Wrote:Just looked at Rivals.Com, All of these players are 5 star players and the BEST of the BEST at their position.... Does it not feel good to look at 5 star players instead of 3 stars and 2 stars....

Its great reminds me of the UK of old!
I think that he's going after Brandon Knight harder than Joe Jackson because of the Memphis connection, but the way that I look at it, PG will not be the big concern next year, especially with Bledsoe being at Kentucky for the next two-three years.... I think replacing Meeks, Patterson, Cousins will be big for next year. That's why I think getting Ferguson back with his committment to Kentucky will be huge and having Roscoe Smith or Barton committ is wonderful
get them all
if we are so lucky.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:I highly doubt we get Joe Jackson. Grades are a major concern for him and it isn't likely that he will qualify here at UK...

With Bledsoe here, he does not come
Good to see UK being mentioned with the big names again. I think UK is on the rise again.
^ Amen to that
6-3 Brandon Knight
6-1 Kyrie Irving
5-11 Joe Jackson
6-6 Will Barton
6-4 Doron Lamb
6-7 Casey Prather
6-6 Harrison Barnes
6-9 Dominique Ferguson
6-7 Roscoe Smith
6-6 Mychal Parker
6-7 C. J. Leslie
6-8 Aadrien Payne
7-0 Fab Melo

Ive seen UK mentioned with these players.