•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall Update...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You Really Done Your Research, But have i stated in any post on here that i didnt want wall? No i would love to see this outstanding athlete lead kentucky through this season. What i mean is y not go for lance 2, drop stewart harrelson williams and maybe even [COLOR="Blue"]stevenson[/COLOR]. Just because someone has a bad past doesnt mean they cant change. and lance has asked to come to kentucky , unlike wall who is on vacation thinking he is god or something. yea hes great but throw lance on that roster and if he gives you problems drop him, it wont hurt anything. in the best scenario he could be a great player and a scorer off the bench, in the worst he will be kicked off the team. so i dont know why u freaked on me for saying that wall is a taker too, which they both are so put them on the same team.

Stevenson is a Senior and has put in tons of minutes quality minutes in practice and games. For you to say to get rid of him shows that you are lacking in the repect department when it comes to this basketball program.
I definitely think Stevenson should stay. Even though he isn't one of the best players UK has, he has put in many quality minutes and had many standout games. I say take the scholarship away from someone who sat the bench 99.9% of the time anyway, not someone who played for more than half of the time last year.
ok this is getting a little bit out of hand. Basically Wall is going be a dominant force where ever he goes, so why not that place be Kentucky?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Stevenson is a Senior and has put in tons of minutes quality minutes in practice and games. For you to say to get rid of him shows that you are lacking in the repect department when it comes to this basketball program.

Yes Stevenson is a senior, who had his games but so did michael porter, you cant go bye games where he would have a double double then the next game have 5 points 3 rebounds, and hes lazy, he lets people shoot 3s and only goes for blocks under the rim, you saying this is like saying bring porter back and let him back up bledsoe, also i said maybe, yes we all love when stevenson gets a big dunk or block its what gives us die hard kentucky fans chill bumps, but im thinking of whats best for the team, i dont know much about this lance character and just heard he was good from so say, what im saying is that coach cal could possibly work with him to be a team player, look at meeks, hes not someone who makes his team mates better but can shoot from anywhere on the court, it would be nice to have this lance guy come off the bench and get 12-15 points a game, so we dont have to over play meeks like we did last year and he get tired late in the season as we all seen, let lance play behind the other guards, he will learn from the other kentucky players and coach cal. meeks is only got 1 year left and having lance there the year after that would be a nice addition.

stevenson is a role player. with these guys he'll play 5-8 mins and maybe a little more in blowouts and when alot of peeps are in foul trouble. and i know hes not going anywhere just threw his name in there, and u wouldnt trade stevenson for john wall or demarcus cousins?
crazyfan4 Wrote:ok this is getting a little bit out of hand. Basically Wall is going be a dominant force where ever he goes, so why not that place be Kentucky?

Would love to see wall at uk
well for stevenson he is a good defensive player him and the other twin tower have been beast down low. what was we 3rd in the nation in block shots and there for a while 2nd to miss st. apparently he can play a lil defense
I don't know everybody else but I tired of hearing about where Wall may ned up. This kid is dragging this far too long and lets face he is a great young player but Friday is the deadline and he wants to have all the publicity to himself. As far as getting rid of Stevenson,he will be a senior and can provide minutes off the bench for Patterson, Cousins, Orten and Pilgrim but two that need to say goodbye is Harrelson and A. J Stewart who could not start for either Holmes or Scott County next season. :rockon:
I agree i just said if it meant trading a 5 star recruit for stevenson i would
Down and Out Wrote:I don't know everybody else but I tired of hearing about where Wall may ned up. This kid is dragging this far too long and lets face he is a great young player but Friday is the deadline and he wants to have all the publicity to himself. As far as getting rid of Stevenson,he will be a senior and can provide minutes off the bench for Patterson, Cousins, Orten and Pilgrim but two that need to say goodbye is Harrelson and A. J Stewart who could not start for either Holmes or Scott County next season. :rockon:

He wants to have all the publicty to himself. Hmmm Seems to me he got plenty(publicty) last week on the B&E charges. And why would someone B&E anyway, to take something????? sounds like a taker to me !!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:He wants to have all the publicty to himself. Hmmm Seems to me he got plenty(publicty) last week on the B&E charges. And why would someone B&E anyway, to take something????? sounds like a taker to me !!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
lil dog Wrote:He wants to have all the publicty to himself. Hmmm Seems to me he got plenty(publicty) last week on the B&E charges. And why would someone B&E anyway, to take something????? sounds like a taker to me !!!!!!

first off he wasn't charged with burglary. its B+E correct at a dump house where a lot of kids get caught all the time. so he is not a taker he's just doing what any of us would doing at 18 if not worse.

If you dont know what you're talking about then don't post on here. It was an empty house he didn't plan on taking anything, he only planned on giving something to his acquitance.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:If you dont know what you're talking about then don't post on here. It was an empty house he didn't plan on taking anything, he only planned on giving something to his acquitance.

he was being sarcastic,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yes Stevenson is a senior, who had his games but so did michael porter, you cant go bye games where he would have a double double then the next game have 5 points 3 rebounds, and hes lazy, he lets people shoot 3s and only goes for blocks under the rim, you saying this is like saying bring porter back and let him back up bledsoe, also i said maybe, yes we all love when stevenson gets a big dunk or block its what gives us die hard kentucky fans chill bumps, but im thinking of whats best for the team, i dont know much about this lance character and just heard he was good from so say, what im saying is that coach cal could possibly work with him to be a team player, look at meeks, hes not someone who makes his team mates better but can shoot from anywhere on the court, it would be nice to have this lance guy come off the bench and get 12-15 points a game, so we dont have to over play meeks like we did last year and he get tired late in the season as we all seen, let lance play behind the other guards, he will learn from the other kentucky players and coach cal. meeks is only got 1 year left and having lance there the year after that would be a nice addition.

stevenson is a role player. with these guys he'll play 5-8 mins and maybe a little more in blowouts and when alot of peeps are in foul trouble. and i know hes not going anywhere just threw his name in there, and u wouldnt trade stevenson for john wall or demarcus cousins?

And if Porter had wanted to come back this year then he should have had a spot guaranteed to him. These guys are going to be seniors, it would be pointless for them to try and transfer. And for your question, NO I wouldn't trade Stevenson if there are other possibilities as there is (Liggins, Harrelson, Stewart). I agreed with those that you mentioned just not Stevenson.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:he was being sarcastic,

My first sentence might have came across the wrong way, I got his sarcasm thats why i added my own.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:And if Porter had wanted to come back this year then he should have had a spot guaranteed to him. These guys are going to be seniors, it would be pointless for them to try and transfer. And for your question, NO I wouldn't trade Stevenson if there are other possibilities as there is (Liggins, Harrelson, Stewart). I agreed with those that you mentioned just not Stevenson.

No Porter Shouldnt, Kentucky Basketball Is About Winning Not Being NIce To People Who Clearly Couldnt Start For Any Other Div 1 Basketball Team In The Nation.
goBIGblue 82 Wrote:If you don't know what you're talking about then don't post on here. It was an empty house he didn't plan on taking anything, he only planned on giving something to his acquitance.

What may I ask makes you. the leading authority on John Wall and what he was planning??? Everything that I posted is fact. He was charged with B&E, he did receive a lot of publicty. Sorry if that makes you upset !!!
beasy_bo Wrote:first off he wasn't charged with burglary. its B+E correct at a dump house where a lot of kids get caught all the time. so he is not a taker he's just doing what any of us would doing at 18 if not worse.

No disrespect, but I dont think I said burglary. I believe I said B&E maybe you misread it. no big deal. :rockon:
Down and Out Wrote:I don't know everybody else but I tired of hearing about where Wall may ned up. This kid is dragging this far too long and lets face he is a great young player but Friday is the deadline and he wants to have all the publicity to himself. As far as getting rid of Stevenson,he will be a senior and can provide minutes off the bench for Patterson, Cousins, Orten and Pilgrim but two that need to say goodbye is Harrelson and A. J Stewart who could not start for either Holmes or Scott County next season. :rockon:
I could care less if Wall comes or not, the way he is acting about this. It's obvious he thinks he is the poo. I say let Bledsoe play the point by himself. I was one of the first to want Wall, but I could care less if that cocky punk comes or not now. If he came to my team he would play second to Bledsoe for his year at college.
I know this forum is about John Wall, and I hate to get off the subject but rumor has it that Perry Stephenson will be transferring to WKU. Has anyone else heard this?
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I know this forum is about John Wall, and I hate to get off the subject but rumor has it that Perry Stephenson will be transferring to WKU. Has anyone else heard this?

I've never heard of Perry Stephenson.
Overrated Wrote:I've never heard of Perry Stephenson.

wow way to be a complete A** because someone spelled a name wrong, but i havent heard anything about it either
lil dog Wrote:What may I ask makes you. the leading authority on John Wall and what he was planning??? Everything that I posted is fact. He was charged with B&E, he did receive a lot of publicty. Sorry if that makes you upset !!!

So it was a Fact that his intentions were to break into this house and steal something. I did not know that, and I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been released in the news. So were you there with Mr. Wall breaking into the house? Or how do you know this was the facts?
lil dog Wrote:No disrespect, but I dont think I said burglary. I believe I said B&E maybe you misread it. no big deal. :rockon:

Or maybe you forgot what you said, and were too lazy to go back and check it.:Thumbs:

Wait, I'm confused, was that not you who posted both of these. :lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No Porter Shouldnt, Kentucky Basketball Is About Winning Not Being NIce To People Who Clearly Couldnt Start For Any Other Div 1 Basketball Team In The Nation.

I was one of hundreds (more like thousands) who was hoping that Porter decided to give the game up and focus on starting his family. But, IMO he deserved to be apart of this team if he so choosed to be. I never said anything about him starting or even getting to play during the season.
So, what is the latest on Wall? He has until May 20th to pick.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...y/11735696

Just to clarify to those who think that Wall is as big of a "taker" as Lance Stephenson.
Stephenson Sr. is a very shaddy character that for sure.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...y/11735696

Just to clarify to those who think that Wall is as big of a "taker" as Lance Stephenson.

Supermodel With Herpes LOL

Lets hope john wall dont have aids
Thats the first time Ive ever heard that one.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next