Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rajon Rondo
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Someone pass the the caramel dipping sauce because Ville has brought plenty of sour apples for all to enjoy.

I don't think anyone puts Rondo ahead of Paul and Williams yet. But Rondo does have something they don't already, a championship ring. He is definately Top 5 at his position in the league though, and he is only getting better. I gues you can't stand Dwight Howard either?

YEah I like Rondo and Howard both....I just said Rondo had an attitude
theVILLE Wrote:YEah I like Rondo and Howard both....I just said Rondo had an attitude

considering dwight is a cry baby and complains about his team mates not passing, its hard to tell, they won all there games by 3 pointers and dwight cleaning up the glass,
Rondo is close to averageing a triple double in the playoffs right.
C.Clair Wrote:Rondo is close to averageing a triple double in the playoffs right.

Right....and that had nothing to do with what I was talking about....he is a geat PG....for the last time I said he was a great PG....he has tude though that I dont like
theVILLE Wrote:Right....and that had nothing to do with what I was talking about....he is a geat PG....for the last time I said he was a great PG....he has tude though that I dont like

It's his "Tude" that makes him a great PG
i cant stand Rondo. he's nothing but a ball hog. he thinks its a one man team when he isnt even the best player on the Celtics. Paul Pierce is the best on the Celtics
Strikeout King Wrote:i cant stand Rondo. he's nothing but a ball hog. he thinks its a one man team when he isnt even the best player on the Celtics. Paul Pierce is the best on the Celtics

Ok You ARE ON CRACK, have you ever watched him play, he makes amazing passes the whole game, he runs the celtics perfectly, it takes a true point guard to make 3 super stars on 1 team happy, rondo scores all his points on fast breaks and when they double team other players, he also get rebounds unlike other point guards, i mena seriously how many point guards average a triple double? ok how many players average a triple double? your post is crazy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ok You ARE ON CRACK, have you ever watched him play, he makes amazing passes the whole game, he runs the celtics perfectly, it takes a true point guard to make 3 super stars on 1 team happy, rondo scores all his points on fast breaks and when they double team other players, he also get rebounds unlike other point guards, i mena seriously how many point guards average a triple double? ok how many players average a triple double? your post is crazy.

he's a ball hog. i cant stand him. he is a excellent player i just dont like him. he thinks the team revolves around him and it dont. he takes it inside against 3 or 4 defenders surrounding him and insead of passing it to someone wide open he trys to make it, most of the time he does make it. theres just no sense in him being a ball hog. thats my opinion about him
Strikeout King Wrote:he's a ball hog. i cant stand him. he is a excellent player i just dont like him. he thinks the team revolves around him and it dont. he takes it inside against 3 or 4 defenders surrounding him and insead of passing it to someone wide open he trys to make it, most of the time he does make it. theres just no sense in him being a ball hog. thats my opinion about him

He was told soming into this season by Doc Rivers that he had to become a driver. Rivers has instructed Rando to make these changes in order to create a dribble/drive offense that would allow rando to kick out to Peirce and Allen, or hit KG on a cut. I understand what you mean by his selfishness, but this was driven by his coach. His knock in the first two years in the NBA was that he was not aggressive.
Strikeout King Wrote:i cant stand Rondo. he's nothing but a ball hog. he thinks its a one man team when he isnt even the best player on the Celtics. Paul Pierce is the best on the Celtics

You are absolutely insane in all ways imaginable on this post. rondo is an excellent PG and makes excellent passes all through-out the game. Furthermore KG is the best player on the Celtics, hands down.
Rondo is a top 5 pg in the league.
He has made Kentucky proud. I know he was a little cocky at UK, but Boston and the NBA has really turned him around.