Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 8 - Powell Co 0
Good Job PCC
Perry pitched Ryan Chittwood. Had a No hitter going until the 6th. Powell pitch Spencer then May. B Napier hit a shot 380 ft plus.
Congrats PCC.
I swear, I believe we are getting worse as the year goes on. This is a very weak hitting Powell County team and for the last three seasons, the kids are not showing the kind of improvement that they should.
Congrats PCC
PCBaseball Wrote:I swear, I believe we are getting worse as the year goes on. This is a very weak hitting Powell County team and for the last three seasons, the kids are not showing the kind of improvement that they should.

Are you serious? Powell hasn't made contct like did tonight so far this year, we average alot of strikeouts a game and tonight we had 2 tonight Pcc just made some great defensive plays
Congrats to the Dores and good luck Powell Co.!
They were not pitching a great pitcher, they should of made contact tonight! I don't think he could break a window with his fastball!
Just like basketball, Powell is still young, so their baseball team will have the same kind of season until they can get some experience.
powell played good just not good enough