Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Next Season
yews very true. stevenson is a lazy player who gets a big block and a big dunk every once in awhile
I agree if Meeks and Patterson both return next year Kentucky should be awesome. With our incoming recruits, and just a half-way decent point guard, I believe Kentucky will have an excellent team. They won't win a national championship in my opinion but we will without a doubt win the SEC championship.
stevenson is that exactly a role player. with these guys he'll play 5-8 mins and maybe a little more in blowouts and when alot of peeps are in foul trouble.
theVILLE Wrote:ITS MILLER TIME!!! yeah I think miller will have an incredible season and be great player....But PP is gone I think....Meeks depending on last day to take name out....and STILL NO GUARD....I think they make the tourney but barely probaly if they get no guard....if wall or or bledsoe come than they are an elite 8 team possibly...

YES SIRRRR.....:biggrin:
Well PP is back, and looks like Meeks is set to follow his lead. Ive read alot where coaches are saying UK is the preseason #1 or #2 behind Kansas. Not to bad for a team that didnt make it into the tourney last year. Go Big Blue!
C.Clair Wrote:Well PP is back, and looks like Meeks is set to follow his lead. Ive read alot where coaches are saying UK is the preseason #1 or #2 behind Kansas. Not to bad for a team that didnt make it into the tourney last year. Go Big Blue!

Not bad At All
Kentucky is back to it's original self if you ask me. And I can't wait till this upcoming season.
Like Coach Cal said, back when UK walked into the gym to look at someone, everyone else left, those days are back my friends.
C.Clair Wrote:Like Coach Cal said, back when UK walked into the gym to look at someone, everyone else left, those days are back my friends.

And I like it.
As do I Perfect.
C.Clair Wrote:Like Coach Cal said, back when UK walked into the gym to look at someone, everyone else left, those days are back my friends.

that gives me chill bumps