Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall?
i just wish he would make up his mind i mean he has had like four years to think about where he wants to go. i think he probably already knows just want everyone to be watching whenever he does finalize it.
If he was smart, Kentucky would be his choice!
Mr.Rainman Wrote:If he was smart, Kentucky would be his choice!
i think it would be just cause it would be a chance to see how much of a difference he can be with a decent team.
Lots of positive buzz circulating tonight that UK may be Wall's destination. Nothing concrete, but things definitely sounding very good.
^This is great to hear EKUAlum.

Where'd you read this?
bring him on
MisterPerfect Wrote:^This is great to hear EKUAlum.

Where'd you read this?

Premium boards.
Im ready for an anouncement. Could come as early as monday some say.
C.Clair Wrote:Im ready for an anouncement. Could come as early as monday some say.
CC i'd like to see it but he's supposed to pick his final teams today or tomorrow and i don't see him picking over the weekend especially if he hasn't even came to UK yet. do you?
C.Clair Wrote:Im ready for an anouncement. Could come as early as monday some say.

No way that he will commit to a school that early. Wall is going to drag this thing out to the very end, because as he said, "I'm in a tough spot right now, all my options are very attractive".
Yeah, I agree, he will drag this out but he needs to go ahead and trim it down. Some people on the boards on catspause said that he would trim it down to UK, UF and Duke, then sometime next week announce where he was going. Thats just what I read, if there is any truth to that I dont know.
C.Clair Wrote:Yeah, I agree, he will drag this out but he needs to go ahead and trim it down. Some people on the boards on catspause said that he would trim it down to UK, UF and Duke, then sometime next week announce where he was going. Thats just what I read, if there is any truth to that I dont know.
appreciate it man i know that you're the first to give legit updates. im with you though i wish he would trim it down and i believe that he has already got his school chosen. he just wants to show on but i have to give him a little time cause UK was thrown into the mix after the coach cal hire.
I for one want him at UK, but I think he is being a little stuck on himself and putting on a show about who he decides "needs him most".
Having Wall in a Uk jersey next year would be great but this kid is simply dragging iy too long. Besides he has said he was one and done so I wish that Coach Cal would sign the Bledsoe kid . Wall is making this into his own personal sideshow and I feel that Bledsoe would commit if ask.TongueirateSho
Wall will be visiting North Carolina Central (an all black institution) tomorrow afternoon. He said, "I want to see what they have to offer".

You have to love recruiting.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Wall will be visiting North Carolina Central (an all black institution) tomorrow afternoon. He said, "I want to see what they have to offer".

"or free lunch"..lol
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Wall will be visiting North Carolina Central (an all black institution) tomorrow afternoon. He said, "I want to see what they have to offer".

He was just visiting out of respect for the coach of NCCU, who is a life long friend of Wall....but reports are saying today that he did not take the visit.
With the recruiting Coach Cali is getting for UK this year,
Kentucky would be an excellant choice for the number 1 point guard in the nation.. although i expect him to head to the pros after one year so, either way lol .
He needs to come visit on Derby weekend!!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:He needs to come visit on Derby weekend!!!

thats in louisville isnt it not lexington
cuppett777 Wrote:thats in louisville isnt it not lexington
yeah it really defeats the purpose but it is only 45 mins away
I think they should just go after the Bledsoe kid and forget this *******. I know hes a **** of a player but no player should be able to do what he is doing and no player is worth this much trouble. UK has a good enough team right now to compete and get to the tournament, because I think Meeks will be back, but not patterson. He has been projected pretty well on many mock draft sites, so I see Patterson sticking with the draft. We still have Galloway and Liggins to run the point or shooting guard positions if Meeks stays in the draft as well. I also think Hood could play the 2 spot. So all in all, I think UK would be fine with or without Wall.

I would say Pitino would get him then....lol

There is Keeneland that is packed on Derby day!! There are always lots of beautiful women and great place to be, if you can't make it to Louisville. :Thumbs: