Poll: UK or UNC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
71.88%
UNC
28.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK or UNC?
I say that UK has a better program overall, but it's pretty close. A few more good years for UNC (and a couple of more championships), they'll surpass the cats "legendary" status. Especially with all of their championships coming within the last 30 years.
Take a look at the top recruiting classes. UNC has the number 1 class coming in. Even if UK gets Wall, he will only be there one year. UNC will pass UK within the next 2-3 years because it will take Calipari a couple years to turn things around. All of you UK fans are already expecting a final 4 or championship next year and they haven't even played one game yet.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Take a look at the top recruiting classes. UNC has the number 1 class coming in. Even if UK gets Wall, he will only be there one year. UNC will pass UK within the next 2-3 years because it will take Calipari a couple years to turn things around. All of you UK fans are already expecting a final 4 or championship next year and they haven't even played one game yet.

In case you didn't know, there is really nothing to turn around except for wins. Kentucky has talent already there and Coach Cal has brought some top talent of his own in already. If Wall comes and Meeks and Patterson return, don't be too surprised if Kentucky makes it to the Final Four. I understand that is a lot of "if's" and I do not expect as much as I would like if those "if's" don't happen.

I understand it's a new offense for the current players to learn, but if you have looked in to what Coach Cal has said about the spring practices since he has been there. You would have been informed that the players are quickly learning the new dribble-drive motion offense.

If the "if's" I mentioned happen, Kentucky will be returned to basketball prominence as early as next season and will remain there. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.
sherman14 Wrote:UK has been off the last couple of seasons. But UK has always been the best.

You have to be a UK fan, Only UK fans think UK is the best out there..... In about 10 more years they will win an other title....
sherman14 Wrote:Doubt it. With all the recruits coming to UK. And the chance of Jodie and PatPat staying UK should and will win many. UNC will not because they are losing good players in Lawson and Hansborough.

Unlike UK, UNC got players coming in this year to replaces them. UNC will win another title before UK will....
cj2561 Wrote:Unlike UK, UNC got players coming in this year to replaces them. UNC will win another title before UK will....

Thank you
It still amazes me that folks can put UK in the Final 4 if so and so comes. I'd love to se it, but let's be real guys.....
cj2561 Wrote:Unlike UK, UNC got players coming in this year to replaces them. UNC will win another title before UK will....

I highly doubt it.
UK will probably not go to the final four i dont care if they do get wall we still have to play together and gel within cal's system. now if everything goes big blue perfect then yes we could.