Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deandre Liggins
true_blue221 Wrote:If Louisville can barely beat - what we would consider- a dissapointing UK team, what makes you think that they have a snowballs chance in **** of beating them next year when UK has all of these 5 and 4 star recruits?

Louisville has GUARDS to play and UK doesnt who can get the ball up the floor:dontthink
.... totally irrelevant to the question.

Doesn't matter who has what.... Louisville beat probably one of the worst teams in UK history by 3, Uk will basically have the same team next year providing that Meeks and Patterson stay- IMO Louisville fan or UK fan, facts are facts UK will be the better team next year.
true_blue221 Wrote:.... totally irrelevant to the question.

Doesn't matter who has what.... Louisville beat probably one of the worst teams in UK history by 3, Uk will basically have the same team next year providing that Meeks and Patterson stay- IMO Louisville fan or UK fan, facts are facts UK will be the better team next year.

That doesnt sound good if we had one of the worst teams in UK history, and are basically going to have the same team next year. Hopefully this team isn't anything like last year!:biggrin:
UL fans already know whats up for next year especially after losing t-will and clark and we're gaining more in one recruiting class than we had on the whole entire team last year. but our weakness will still be PG unless we get lucky. we'll have a total different team next year to where everyone can dribble the ball.
true_blue221 Wrote:If Louisville can barely beat - what we would consider- a dissapointing UK team, what makes you think that they have a snowballs chance in **** of beating them next year when UK has all of these 5 and 4 star recruits?

Who? When do they sign?
Stardust Wrote:Who? When do they sign?

Cousins is a 5 star, Orton is a 5 star, Hood is a 4 star and Dodson is a 4 star, and they have already signed.
Stardust Wrote:Who? When do they sign?

Wow you really are completely oblivious to everything that deals with UK basketball. Both Dodson and Cousins are rated very high and Cal will probably bring in one more big time prospect before the end of the signing period. BTW, I got the sarcasm in your post, I just dont understand why the cynical comments when you are supposed to be a UK fan.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Wow you really are completely oblivious to everything that deals with UK basketball. Both Dodson and Cousins are rated very high and Cal will probably bring in one more big time prospect before the end of the signing period. BTW, I got the sarcasm in your post, I just dont understand why the cynical comments when you are supposed to be a UK fan.

How many times have I posted here that SD is a closet U of L fan? Several times.
I am starting to think that Ville.
true_blue221 Wrote:.... totally irrelevant to the question.

Yeah you are probaly right:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: