Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Richard Pitino
Thoughts on him going to Florida to help Billy D!!!!Good move for him I think....he gets to learn from Billy D and gets to make it 3 wins against UK a year for the PITINO family.....:Clap: :biggrin: :Cheerlead
Good move...
but Florida just isn't that good.....
they have some recruiting power and a good coach....
but moving to any SEC team right now is a bad move just about it.....
Richard had to get out of town before the story leaked out about his dad and his affairs with this lady.... He does not have to answer from any of the news agencies around town and he can lay low with Ptino's other son, Billy "I have no NUTS" Donavin
theVILLE Wrote:Thoughts on him going to Florida to help Billy D!!!!Good move for him I think....he gets to learn from Billy D and gets to make it 3 wins against UK a year for the PITINO family.....:Clap: :biggrin: :Cheerlead
all three of the wins you speak of will be losses this year.
theVILLE Wrote:Thoughts on him going to Florida to help Billy D!!!!Good move for him I think....he gets to learn from Billy D and gets to make it 3 wins against UK a year for the PITINO family.....:Clap: :biggrin: :Cheerlead

Isn't this a lateral move at best?
Navajo4life Wrote:Richard had to get out of town before the story leaked out about his dad and his affairs with this lady.... He does not have to answer from any of the news agencies around town and he can lay low with Pitino's other son, Billy "I have no NUTS" Donovan

Sense this is an opinion forum I guess everyone is entitled to their own. So here is my opinion on you. I think you are a PUNK you never have anything good to say about anyone. You in my opinion are the kind of person that kicks people when their down!! If Donavin would have came to UK you would be riding his n*** you act like a jilted lover when it comes to Pitino and anybody associated with him.......JMO LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Sense this is an opinion forum I guess everyone is entitled to their own. So here is my opinion on you. I think you are a PUNK you never have anything good to say about anyone. You in my opinion are the kind of person that kicks people when their down!! If Donavin would have came to UK you would be riding his n*** you act like a jilted lover when it comes to Pitino and anybody associated with him.......JMO LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!

EL OH EL
lil dog Wrote:Sense this is an opinion forum I guess everyone is entitled to their own. So here is my opinion on you. I think you are a PUNK you never have anything good to say about anyone. You in my opinion are the kind of person that kicks people when their down!! If Donavin would have came to UK you would be riding his n*** you act like a jilted lover when it comes to Pitino and anybody associated with him.......JMO LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Great post

Confusedhh: You're making UL look bad!!
Good move for ole' Richard.
Who wouldn't want to be in Florida!! Kentucky weather stinks!! I wish him the best!! Also, why is everything a UK/UL trash talking battle?