Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best NBA Team
Who do u think the best NBA team is in the league? I think it is the detroit pistons becuase they have both the d and the o
Maimi is the best NBA team.
The cavaliers will suprise some people
so will the wizards/
how abuot boston though?
Miami. No Question. They got Shaq, Wade, Payton, Walker, Mourning, Haslem and Jason Williams. Plus Rookies Wayne Simien from Kansas, Matt Walsh from Florida. Those 9 players can play, plus all the other players they have can play. They will have the best starting 5 players in the league, adn the best players comin off the bench in the league. I look to see the Heat winning it all this year. They have all the talent they need to win it. But the Pistons have a good team to, but i dont look to see them play as well without Brown at coach.
shaq imo, wont do as good as he usually does, he gettin old
but yes the heat will be good
No doubt the Spurs....I mean they are loaded this year.....with the addition of Michael Finley who I think has one of the prettiest jumpers in the game and Van Exel....and with Ginobili Duncan and Parker...they are just too tough to handle
it has to be miami look at their players there stacked im looking for a championship to be coming to south beach this year
Miami
The Spurs...
The bucks are 3-0!! but Miami is still the best team wade and shaq will own this year with alil more talent around them i was dissapointed that fitch got cut though...
cant count out the pistons.....Rip Hamilton and Chauncey Billups are going to break lose this year....since Flip Saunders is coach now
Miami has all the athletes in the world to be the best if they can all stay healthy especially Shaq. But with too many ball hogs they wont advance to the finals. However, San Antonio are the defending champs and back once again with Michael Finley as well. Therefore, San Antonio has to be best and favorite with Detroit Pistons being a close second.
Miami will click when shaq gets back.
Miami.
Miami is a good team....but with Walker, Williams and Payton on the team now...thats just too many egos for one team....and Shaq likes to get his dog in the fight from time to time....and Wade just keeps his mouth shut and goes out and does his thing.....the best teams are the Pistons and Spurs i mean they have had the same starters for the past 2-3 years....you dont see that alot in the NBA with all the free agency and trading.....and I think the Pistons and Spurs will be in the NBA Finals this year again
Maimi
Miami
Miami is far from being the best team this year. San Antonio or Detroit are again at the top of their game. The two most consistent teams in the league. But how about those Clippers? First in the Pacific, I believe or whatever division they are in.