Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PePe Siva
theVILLE Wrote:JOdie Meeks isnt really all that good....yeah thats right....I mean he scored alot but he shot way to much, forced things, led the team in turnovers, and he didnt even win SEC player of the year....explain that

Lets not go that far now.
2nd team all american is very impressive.
Who cares, I get so sick of all this verbal vomit back and forth about UL this and UK that!!! This is one game in a season and it is usually for bragging rights and thats about it. Don't get me wrong I would love to see UK win every year, but that just ain't going to happen and neither is Louisville going to win every year!! Got one question for both sides, would you rather win this one game or win your conference and make a deep run in the tournament?!!!! Let's just wait till the game is played and over with then talk trash!! Good luck and take care!!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Who cares, I get so sick of all this verbal vomit back and forth about UL this and UK that!!! This is one game in a season and it is usually for bragging rights and thats about it. Don't get me wrong I would love to see UK win every year, but that just ain't going to happen and neither is Louisville going to win every year!! Got one question for both sides, would you rather win this one game or win your conference and make a deep run in the tournament?!!!! Let's just wait till the game is played and over with then talk trash!! Good luck and take care!!!

OK MAN:thatsfunn
theVILLE Wrote:JOdie Meeks isnt really all that good....yeah thats right....I mean he scored alot but he shot way to much, forced things, led the team in turnovers, and he didnt even win SEC player of the year....explain that
he also had a coach to tell him quit shooting or he'll get kicked of the team. even when he put up 54. might something to with him not get'n SEC player due to his #'s slacking off at the end of the year.
beasy_bo Wrote:he also had a coach to tell him quit shooting or he'll get kicked of the team. even when he put up 54. might something to with him not get'n SEC player due to his #'s slacking off at the end of the year.

How was the numbers slacking at the end????
theVILLE Wrote:How was the numbers slacking at the end????

He was being double teamed is how they were slacking. His bad night equals most peoples good night though!!!! :Thumbs:
You cant say much about Siva right now, Lville got to many guards. I dont see him gettin much PT this year.
RavenBoy Wrote:You cant say much about Siva right now, Lville got to many guards. I dont see him gettin much PT this year.

WHY???? have you watched hime play!!!.... Louisville has 4 guards and 2 pgs and 2 sgs.....to sub when they are pressuring