Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeMarcus Cousins
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-bask...09aaa.html
:Thumbs:
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
:rockon: what a player. Hope he at least stays two years.
cougarpride08 Wrote::rockon: what a player. Hope he at least stays two years.

I saw where a scout said he has the best offensive game for a big man in the last sevin years. :rockon:
He was talking on the Jordan Brand Classic game yesterday and said that he had reopened options to all schools and was starting from scratch?!?!
Was that taped a while back or what?
^^^I recon he already signed his LOI.
zaga_fan Wrote:He was talking on the Jordan Brand Classic game yesterday and said that he had reopened options to all schools and was starting from scratch?!?!
I don't know if that was an old taping or what, but he has already signed his LOI to UK.
zaga_fan Wrote:He was talking on the Jordan Brand Classic game yesterday and said that he had reopened options to all schools and was starting from scratch?!?!

It was taped a while back b/c they said the coaches for the classic would be picked in March
BWQ32 Wrote:It was taped a while back b/c they said the coaches for the classic would be picked in March

This kid is amazing.
OLDHOSS Wrote:This kid is amazing.

He looked real good in the jordan brand all-american game. I think he had 16 pts an 7 rbs.
TheONLY1 Wrote:He looked real good in the jordan brand all-american game. I think he had 16 pts an 7 rbs.

Yes he did.
TheONLY1 Wrote:He looked real good in the jordan brand all-american game. I think he had 16 pts an 7 rbs.

I think he deserve co-MVP in this game but whatever.. He will just show everyone how good he is this season with the wildcats!!! :blabbermo
?
great to have a quality pick to restart our tradition.