Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. and Lawrence Co. to meet next year??
I know this season isnt over and all the teams should be focused on this week but I just got wind that these two teams were to meet next year in the regular season. Regardless of what happens this year, anytime these two teams hook-up its ALWAYS a great one. Anyone else??
Sounds like it would be a great game for both teams.
Are both teams ruturning alot of players next year?
I think so QQ I know LC is and BC was young. EKSG I've been hearing rumors of that has it been confirmed and if so where will it be?
CatDawg Wrote:I think so QQ I know LC is and BC was young. EKSG I've been hearing rumors of that has it been confirmed and if so where will it be?

Thats good news for both of these teams. They have had somewhat of a down season. But both still are dangerous outings for any of the top AAA teams in the playoffs. Signs of good things to come. I would love to see LC upset Bell.:rock:
great matchup for both teams, this will no doubt be a battle
I agree MR. I.
It would be a sensible game for both. Seems Lawrence Co. will have openings on the schedule with the end of series with Wayne and Ironton, so Breathitt would probably be a good fill for one of those.

As for what they have back -- should be quite a bit. But from a 4-6 team, that could be good OR bad. If those kids don't commit and develop, it could be another tough year in '06.
If they do commit and develop... ruh-roh.
Breathitt will doubtless be better since they will be more experienced and experience and timing are keys in Holcombe's offense. Another ruh-roh.
I wish we would've kept Wayne on the schedule for another year at least maybe get some payback. Any word on whomelse they'll be picking up?
I would love to see this game.
LC returns A LOT of players next year and the Goldsmith system should be pretty much installed going into his third year. From what I can hear and tell is that this game is pretty much a done deal and is going to be a 2-year contract with the two teams playing at home once per year. These two are always a great battle and I love watching it. Both teams will be and have been on the rise. If these two teams can get their system down and start clicking then LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight:
Whould be a nice game to add for both teams
this would be a great game