Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Patterson Declares for NBA Draft
I think Patterson is coming back next season. But at the same time I wouldnt be suprised if he did leave.
Well early in the year he was the man and showing everyone how to play....why isnt he ready....I mean he was going to show Clark how to play and everything....I say PP and MEEKS run with the money and have a great career and make millions....I mean PP comes back he has gotten hurt both years he has been there....he probaly will next year, and he realizes that and will make the right descision....
By getting himself out there this year, going to the pre draft camps and so on, will more scouts be watching him if he does decide to come back to UK?
I Am Sure Coach Callipari Isn't Verry Pleased With This. Espn Said Patterson Is Not Hiring An Agent.
I heard Coach Cal was encouraging Patrick and Jodie both to make the jump to the pros.
Already a thread

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61496
guys, this news has only been out about a week or so lol

thread already started.
Honestly guys, just because you recently see it on Kentucky Sports Radio, it doesn't mean it's breaking news or something.
I read about the interview the media had with Patterson on CatsPause.com and PP stated that he has one foot in and one foot out the door. Calipari is encouraging PP to test the waters. Patterson also acknowledged that he does realize that next season could be a fun season with all the new talent being brought in.

Patterson has until June 15 to pull his name out of the draft.
If Patterson and Jodie leave could it open the door for the cats to get Bledsoe and Wall? I hate to see them both go. But You gotta look at the good of everything. We still could get Henry and we still could get Wall and the Henry Bros. Also have read things on two Juco players.
You know, the way I look at it..If he wants to go..Then see ya! We now have A COACH who will bring in Patrick Patterson's and better EVERY YEAR NOW. Not saying I would love to see Pat under a year of CALI next season..But don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya my friend!
Patterson will be a small forward in the NBA. If I were him I'd stay another year and work on the HEAD FAKE! He's going to get his shot blocked a lot more in the NBA than he did in college and that was a lot.
Small forwards in the NBA are outside shooters 9 times out of ten,....And well, Patterson is no outside shooter for sure!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Small forwards in the NBA are outside shooters 9 times out of ten,....And well, Patterson is no outside shooter for sure!

Well Patterson and Meeks have both dropped out of the NBA draft picks for the first and second rounds....according to nbadraft.net
theVILLE Wrote:Well Patterson and Meeks have both dropped out of the NBA draft picks for the first and second rounds....according to nbadraft.net

I take it you are a straight-up UK hater?
I hope he doesnt go!
theVILLE Wrote:Well Patterson and Meeks have both dropped out of the NBA draft picks for the first and second rounds....according to nbadraft.net

Good I hope there names aren't on any mock drafts. I want them baxk.
i hope your not tryin to say meeks cant score...true he died off late in the season..but thats not fair to say he cant score
Latest news is that the feel around Lexington is that Patterson is strongly considering leaving UK and keeping his name in the draft.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Only 2 rounds in the NBA Draft, how many people don't know this, jeesh, I've seen this clarified like 10 times on this site.

There is only 2 rounds on the TV. there is 3 or 4 round over all. But most of them get send over seas and play.....
There are only two rounds in the NBA draft. The rest are free agents.
FBALL Wrote:There are only two rounds in the NBA draft. The rest are free agents.

Right I agree with you for once.....
well they still had patterson at 18 but this mock draft is crap they have curry going to chicago and everyone knows they have enough PG's and SG's