Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 6 Shelby Valley 3
rough day for SV as they are upset by a hungry Jenkins squad!
Congrats Cavaliers.
**** Yeah!!! Go Cavs
Congrats Jenkins!
I'll tell ya Jenkins is a black horse in the mountains.
Does anyone want to diss Shelby Valley? Feel free to, because most people always have to.
There trying, not much more to suspect. Talent just really isn't there this year
Verney is a good pitcher but I haven't seen anybody else. But they don't have the bats this year and I don't mean that to diss them at all. But they could be a decent team if they could get a few bats going and get more pitching behind Varney.
Congrats Jenkins.
Congrats Jenkins
Congrats to Jenkins on the nice win.
They have Dillon Hughes, who throws just as hard as Varney just doesn't have the control that Varney has. They really have 2 pitchers that throw hard. Those 2 can't pitch every game. Maybe they'll pick up on their pitching. They need to work a little on batting too. Their bats haven't been swinging lately. Hopefully Coach Ratliff turns things around. Go Valley!
Congrats to the Cavaliers!
Congrats Jenkins
I think Jenkins is starting to notice that they can play with teams. Congrats on the win Jenkins.
Can someone tell me why Jenkins cancelled their tournment but still ended up playin the day of the tournment. Because they said they cancelled the tournment cause Jenkins field was not in good codition after the rain?
They way I was told is that Jenkins did cancel but by the time they got ahold of SV they were already there. So they played anyway.
Did they still paly with wood bats or regular bats in this game?
Yes, they still played with wooden bats. IMO, Jenkins should stick to using wooden bats.
Honestly, I've watched Valley a couple of times and I believe that if the team works on controlling their pitches, and work harder they'll be able to dominate most games. Coach Ratliff is a really good coach! Varney has talent, and so does Roberts 22 and Huges, if they could just find out a way to unleash their talent and use it good enough!
SV had a bad day/ game. im sure they will redeme themselves the next game they play SV is a good team they just need to improve on some areas......
baseballfan Wrote:Can someone tell me why Jenkins cancelled their tournment but still ended up playin the day of the tournment. Because they said they cancelled the tournment cause Jenkins field was not in good codition after the rain?
Coach Ratliff had cancelled all the games for that day, and he couldn't get ahold of SV and when they came up there they just waited around for the field to dry out, I know that the Jenkins team worked since 7 that morning on the field.
Congrats Cavaliers!
good to see Jenkins is winning.
cougarpride08 Wrote:good to see Jenkins is winning.
yes it is very good. congrats jenkins.
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:Coach Ratliff had cancelled all the games for that day, and he couldn't get ahold of SV and when they came up there they just waited around for the field to dry out, I know that the Jenkins team worked since 7 that morning on the field.

Well i dont know the coaches name for Jenkins but the coach for valley is Ratliff, think you got mixed up =]

or i might jsut not know much
:dontthink
Bluecrew91 Wrote:Well i dont know the coaches name for Jenkins but the coach for valley is Ratliff, think you got mixed up =]

or i might jsut not know much
:dontthink
No Jenkins coach name is Brandon Ratliff.
[quote=Wildcat_Sis22_32]Honestly, I've watched Valley a couple of times and I believe that if the team works on controlling their pitches, and work harder they'll be able to dominate most games. Coach Ratliff is a really good coach! Varney has talent, and so does Roberts 22 and Huges, if they could just find out a way to unleash their talent and use it good enough![/
Thank you
Way to go Jenkins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good to see the Cavs pick up the win.