Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville next year??
:1:
theVILLE Wrote:Here is one thing he done good last year....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didnt watch it, but im sure its the lucky shot he made against UK, I bet my life that rick didnt want him to take that shot and prolly would have went crazy on him if he missed! Whiched he didnt so you guys won i will give that to you! All i can say is just wait until the FOOTBALL game and then next year the BBALL game! Go UK, Louisville s@cks, when they play Uk of course! But this guy might change my mind on that!
stonesteven Wrote::1:

I didnt watch it, but im sure its the lucky shot he made against UK, I bet my life that rick didnt want him to take that shot and prolly would have went crazy on him if he missed! Whiched he didnt so you guys won i will give that to you! All i can say is just wait until the FOOTBALL game and then next year the BBALL game! Go UK, Louisville s@cks, when they play Uk of course! But this guy might change my mind on that!

You know the sad part.. UL only beat UK by a buzzer beater sent from heaven while Uk had one of there worst teams of all time.. UL was overrated and it showed with there embarassing exit in the tourney this year.. :biggrin:
This is a great point, i agree!!!!!
:1:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:You know the sad part.. UL only beat UK by a buzzer beater sent from heaven while Uk had one of there worst teams of all time.. UL was overrated and it showed with there embarassing exit in the tourney this year.. :biggrin:

NO the sad part is Michael porter it 4 threes that game and one form the hash mark so we know he cant do it again...and call it luck if you want but take porters luck 12 back and it is a 9 point game then...and Lousiville made the tourney and made it to the elite 8 not the NIT...lol and won the beast east tourney beat pitt, pitt Notre dame, beat Nova 3 times syracuse twice, west Va twice, Marquette so yeah we were overrated...lol:please:
All you guys were jealous
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Siva is a 4 star player and Cousins in ranked #2 overall. Nuff said with that. :biggrin: Just go check out the rankings and you will see who has the better class and NITINO hasn't done anything at all since leaving UK so I'm pretty sure he just needs to give up on coaching and head to broadcasting or something..

So cousins is better than siva, marra, and buckles..... yeah you are sure dreaming....:thatsfunn Just because we have a better coach dont get upset....
MAybe you all should look at the NIt this year you were in it...lol....and you lost to several horrible teams...so get over it
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote::thatsfunn Until he wins a title I think its a failure, especially since they went in as #1 overall seed. Confusedhh:

Het we made it to the tourney to have a chance at winninng...lol and you made another good point the number one overall seed you guys are jealous of that too..lol....
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:You know the sad part.. UL only beat UK by a buzzer beater sent from heaven while Uk had one of there worst teams of all time.. UL was overrated and it showed with there embarassing exit in the tourney this year.. :biggrin:

Lville went 14-2 in by far the toughest conference in college bball.
That's a rediculas statement.
Lville played horrible and lost. It's as simple as that.
They was very deserving of the number one seed.
Aslan Wrote:Lville went 14-2 in by far the toughest conference in college bball.
That's a rediculas statement.
Lville played horrible and lost. It's as simple as that.
They was very deserving of the number one seed.

agree, everyone has an off game and Uk fans should no that fro this year....lol:lmao:
This is all to funny, cant wait until next year, I dont see Rick winning it all with louisville not any time soon! And they wont beat uk next year mark my words! I know its a BBALL form, but football is here and dont get mad when UK runs over Louisville. Sosa is a over rated full of himself no talent p*ssy! Dont get me wrong im glad they made it as far as they did and wish they made all the way, but they didnt and when it comes to UK I always go blue! Good luck next year and in the football game, but dont cry when i say " I told you so"!!!!!!!!!!
stonesteven Wrote:This is all to funny, cant wait until next year, I dont see Rick winning it all with louisville not any time soon! And they wont beat uk next year mark my words! I know its a BBALL form, but football is here and dont get mad when UK runs over Louisville. Sosa is a over rated full of himself no talent p*ssy! Dont get me wrong im glad they made it as far as they did and wish they made all the way, but they didnt and when it comes to UK I always go blue! Good luck next year and in the football game, but dont cry when i say " I told you so"!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry you want say told you so....and LOUISVILLE WINS AT RUPP NEXT YEAR> SIVA, Smith, Buckles, Jennings, and Samuels.... KNowles, Sosa, Swapshire,Marra coming off the bench will dominate the cats with no PG coming in....the possibility of PP and Meeks gone then they dont stand a chance...
theVILLE Wrote:Dont worry you want say told you so....and LOUISVILLE WINS AT RUPP NEXT YEAR> SIVA, Smith, Buckles, Jennings, and Samuels.... KNowles, Sosa, Swapshire,Marra coming off the bench will dominate the cats with no PG coming in....the possibility of PP and Meeks gone then they dont stand a chance...

:Thumbs: